overall
Brewed by Dommelsche Bierbrouwerij (InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
Dommelen, Netherlands

RATINGS: 475   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.7/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Editors Note: Global beer from InBev, using the Brazilian Brahma brand. Not actually sold in Brazil at present (05/05). The beer was first brewed at Dommelsche for marketing in Europe. For the Canadian market, it is actually brewed in Brazil.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bridge (659) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - SEP 28, 2006
The only thing more disappointing than drinking this beer is finding out that it doesnt give me a rate from Brazil!! Actually, whats even more disappointing is now I find out Ive already got a rate from Brazil. This was one of those offensive pale lagers, as opposed to the many out there that are inert but drinkable. Smelt and tasted like a sugar driven brew, which just screamed hangover the minute I cracked the cap. Some sweetness that really feels like it is rotting my teeth, like that brown fizzy drink "everyone" loves. A couple of swallows was enough to give me some gaseous burps, making me taste it two more times than I would have wished. This is bad enough for me, that I feel I can confer my first 0.5 on it.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Roli (405) - laval, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 19, 2006
UPDATED: JAN 13, 2008 Another light summer beer. Not much to say about it, except that as an "import" its overpriced for what it is.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
someblackguy (16) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - SEP 15, 2006
overall i didnt think it was too bad, of course nothing special, but not bad enough to not drink it again. Has a very refreshing beer flavour, so much so this would be great on a hot summers day (ie, brazil). Leaves a lemony aftertaste, nice aroma. As i said not excellant, maybe not even great, but good when the occasion callls for it

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
altonbrownd (5898) - Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA - AUG 29, 2006
Bottle in Schierminnekeoog. Very light, wanted to taste because its marketed as Brazilian, but turns out to be an InBev product. Lemon, syrupy flavor. Not my thing.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Suttree (6325) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - AUG 20, 2006
I want something really special for #1500, and I soon as I saw this I knew my search was over. A Brazillian beer from The Netherlands for the Canadian Market in a store in Florida for a Tennessee guy? Wow, sign me up. Tjis beer looks, smells and tastes like beer. You cant no more middle of the road-er than this. Wildly inoffensive.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Emil (6065) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - AUG 16, 2006
Bottle. Golden colour with a medium white head. Malty, grassy, corny aroma and a sweet vegatable, corny taste. Medium body with a sweet finish.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
JDUB (178) - Venice Beach, California, USA - AUG 11, 2006
Standard light yellow clear with weak head. Oh no, things arent looking good. Aroma is vegtabley and hoppy. Okay, theres a redeeming factor...were getting there. A bit sweet and a little hoppy. Not bad at all. But, the price was at or above far higher quality beers . Wouldnt buy again at that price - but the brew is refreshing.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
mabjork (692) - Vasa, FINLAND - AUG 9, 2006
Bottled. Clear golden in colour. Minor whie head. It has a malty and hoppy aroma. The flavour is sweet and somewhat dry. Its otherwise malty and hoppy.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
oh6gdx (26447) - Vasa, FINLAND - AUG 7, 2006
Bottled. Yellow colour, small white head. Malty and maizeish aroma. Flavour is malts, maize and a bit hops. A bit sticky palate. I had hoped for Brazil as a country, but InBev ruined the fun.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Cartoonkhaki (1257) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 7, 2006
Yellow body white head. Cheap beer smells like bread corn adjuncts... yummy...