overall
Brewed by Dommelsche Bierbrouwerij (InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
Dommelen, Netherlands

RATINGS: 476   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.71/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Editor’s Note: Global beer from InBev, using the Brazilian Brahma brand. Not actually sold in Brazil at present (05/05). The beer was first brewed at Dommelsche for marketing in Europe. For the Canadian market, it is actually brewed in Brazil.

mansquito (6714) - Nueva York, New York, USA - OCT 31, 2006
I bought this beer off of a bunch of metalheads because I had nothing else to drink. It wasn’t too bad and it certainly tasted better than the Bud Light at the party that I was at. Pale color, pretty sweet actually. I didn’t think it was that bad, but under those conditions I could have been wrong.

1.4
hophead75 (2012) - Largo, Florida, USA - OCT 22, 2006
brewtopia 10/21/06. This beer was flat out awful. Light in color, reeking of corn and sweetness. Taste was corn, sweet, with some off flavors all over the place. ugh.

Veeve (312) - Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA - OCT 22, 2006
Served at NYC Brewtopiafest. at the beer festival I wrote "tastes like piss, a sweet, weak-ass corona." ouch. thats harsh. but my notes don’t lie. too be more specific it pours a light golden medium body with a small white head. carbonation is weak. smells sweet, and of corn.. tastes strongly of corn and some grain. a very run-of-the mill summer light beer. you can drink it. but then my question would have to be - what’s the point?

nijuro (63) - USA - OCT 17, 2006
For the same time you would drink a corona, this is much better. As mentioned earlier, this is a beach beer, and better for getting drunk than anything else...not always a bad thing.

1.4
bitter (1136) - Henderson, Nevada, USA - OCT 16, 2006
MY BOY who brought this to our ufc party was all excited it was a brasilian beer. quite funny to find out its an inbev beer. golden clear bottle, which is the first impression of badness. nothing exciting but what youd expect some watered down almost flat beer. surprisingly no off flavors do to the bottle.

sinkhole (263) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 10, 2006
Pours clear light gold, with minimal carbonation. Very subtle sweet/hop aroma, that is hard to detect in the taste. Very bland overall, but still a step up from Corona.

1.1
Slayer85 (1051) - Firenze, ITALY - OCT 7, 2006
Pale golden colour, with an aroma of cereal. the body is thin and watery, both taste and aroma almost don’t present hop trace

bridge (659) - Sydney, AUSTRALIA - SEP 28, 2006
The only thing more disappointing than drinking this beer is finding out that it doesn’t give me a rate from Brazil!! Actually, what’s even more disappointing is now I find out I’ve already got a rate from Brazil. This was one of those offensive pale lagers, as opposed to the many out there that are inert but drinkable. Smelt and tasted like a sugar driven brew, which just screamed hangover the minute I cracked the cap. Some sweetness that really feels like it is rotting my teeth, like that brown fizzy drink "everyone" loves. A couple of swallows was enough to give me some gaseous burps, making me taste it two more times than I would have wished. This is bad enough for me, that I feel I can confer my first 0.5 on it.

1.3
Roli (405) - laval, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 19, 2006
UPDATED: JAN 13, 2008 Another light summer beer. Not much to say about it, except that as an "import" its overpriced for what it is.

someblackguy (16) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - SEP 15, 2006
overall i didnt think it was too bad, of course nothing special, but not bad enough to not drink it again. Has a very refreshing beer flavour, so much so this would be great on a hot summers day (ie, brazil). Leaves a lemony aftertaste, nice aroma. As i said not excellant, maybe not even great, but good when the occasion callls for it