mahkus (136) - Aberdeen, SCOTLAND - JAN 8, 2016
Slightly spicy aroma. Honey golden colour. Nicely balanced flavour, not too bitter or too sweet. mabuzzer (909) - Hamilton, SCOTLAND - DEC 4, 2015
500ml bottle. Clear copper colour with a thin white head. Orange, spice and toffee aroma, taste is toffee with cinnamon and nutmeg. Decent undercurrent25 (2202) - Barnton, Cheshire, ENGLAND - DEC 3, 2015
Pours a golden colour. Taste is spicy and citrusy with Christmas like flavours. Not a bad effort bnokk (545) - Lee, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 10, 2015
APPEARANCE – medium amber, slightly turbid, perfectly white head.
NOSE - slight malt, not a lot of spice.
FLAVOR - quite a bit like an English Bitter.
NOTES - It’s refreshing to drink a Christmas beer that’s moderately spicy and has a good beer flavor.
MrJamesMcEwan (248) - SCOTLAND - FEB 25, 2015
* Bottle. Pours cloudy dark orange brown, with a minimal off-white head.
* Watery body, very low carbonation, very fine bubbles.
* Aroma of dried fruit, spice & toffee.
* Taste is caramel sweet, nutmeg & cinnamon.
* Palate is light & moist, with some dry pepper traces.
* Finish is light malty, refreshing, not drying, slightly sour end.
* Strong aroma, light palate, watery body, pleasant taste.
Sissio (1749) - Orsenigo, ITALY - JAN 30, 2015
Hazy orange copper, minimal orange cream head
Cereals, hops, cream, biscuit butterscotch
Butterscotch cream ending, nutmeg bitterness