RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.65/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.97/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Fresh Hop Pale Ale brewed with 30 lbs of Ohio grown hops.

Most RecentTicked By

Sheerbrewing (117) - Athens-Columbus, Ohio, USA - OCT 14, 2012
Growler from pub side. Pours a medium golden brown with a nice off white head. Aroma is clean with a really earthy hop character smelling a hop vine in September. Flavors is similar lots of earthy hop flavor only s little bitterness and a really crisp dry finish. Overall I like this beer it’s interesting and a perfect seasonal I like that it reminds me of harvesting hops and its good dry finish and bubbly mouthfeel.

JStax (6505) - Devola/Marietta, Ohio, USA - OCT 8, 2012
Poured on draft at Jackie-O’s. The appearance is a translucent copper with a white cap of foam. Good retention and lacing. The aroma is grassy, floral, and just all around fresh. I guess that’s the point, though. Taste is more of the floral, grassy bitterness found in the nose. Bitter all the way through and quite enjoyable. I liked this one very much.