RATINGS: 474   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.75/5   IBU: 65   EST. CALORIES: 195   ABV: 6.5%
Hoponius Union harmoniously combines lager yeast fermentation and West Coast IPA hops. Our India style Pale Lager is like a traditional IPA but with a twist - it’s fermented cold and aged for extended periods. A blend of classic American hops creates a huge tropical fruit and citrusy hop aroma. A dry finish accentuates the pleasant bitterness and hop profile. Hoponius Union uses locally sourced ingredients. OG 15.5 Plato

homebrewers (1) - - OCT 1, 2013 does not count
I have found the perfect Ipa. Ok, technically this is an IPL (India Pale Lager). Crisp, clean and delicious! Jack’s Abby never disappoints. From the Citra hop aroma, through the sharp, yet smooth finish, this beer is phenomenal. Eminently drinkable.

Ctplt777 (533) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - JUL 11, 2015
This is so good, I don’t know what else to say. This is a blast of dankness, citrus and pine. Absolute hop bomb of a beer. The taste follows suit. Absolutely wrecks your shit hoppy with a super smooth finish from the lager yeast. I love these ipl’s, theyre so refreshing in this huge sea of sameness lately. I’ll drink this over most ipa’s currently, it’s that good. Cheers.