overall
RATINGS: 137   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.3/5   SEASONAL: Summer   IBU: 15   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
We honor our Pops with this beer. His vision built the Leisure Time ice brand decades ago and inspired us to build Jack’s Abby as a family business. Leisure Time Lager is brewed with wheat and a blend of spices including lemongrass, coriander, orange peel and chamomile. A subtle spiciness balances the citrusy and floral hops added to the whirl and hopback. Relax and enjoy! Leisure Time Lager uses locally grown wheat from MA. OG 11.8 Plato / IBU’s 15 / ABV 4.8%. May - August Release.

Evolutionary (501) - Ohio, USA - JUN 9, 2017
Tap at boston hotel. Pour is yellow amber and clear with fairly white head that lasts about 1/3 beer. Nowe is citrusy and light and body follows. A bit sweet and a bit of wheat carrying the load. Great for warm weather and would do again.

Jow (3923) - New York, USA - MAR 12, 2017
Bottle at home. Dullish gold colored. Nose is light citrus and bready. Tastes of bread, orange, slight herbal tones, minerals , banana peel. Semi sweet. Palate is weaker end of spectrum.

Pintofjoe29 (51) - Dingman Ferry, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 7, 2017
UPDATED: JAN 8, 2017 Pours cloudy yellow with a small head. Smells of lemon and spices. Taste is refreshing. Lemony. Reminds me of tea actually. Clean finish. A smoother witbier due to lagering. Not that bad!

trapped (3147) - New York, TURKEY - OCT 27, 2016
Bottle. Slightly cloudy pale yellow with very small frothy whitish head, faint citrus aroma, high carbonation, sweetish bread taste, thin body, abrupt finish. Smooth and tasty.

Ron (3956) - Rochester, New York, USA - OCT 20, 2016
Bottle. . Pours pale with low white head. Aroma is of spices, itrus, coriander. Taste is of malt, wheat, spices, citrus, coriander. Palate: Light body. Soft carbonation. Overall: I had this before Disc golf. I think it helped my game.

beastiefan2k (3981) - HdG (past: NYC, KS, Rain City), Maryland, USA - OCT 8, 2016
Well cut my knees off and call me shorty. What an interesting idea, a lagered witbier. Pour is hazy yellow in my willibecker glass. Aroma is lightly sweet, thicker blanket of wheat malt and maybe, what I guess, is chamomile. A general mix of stuff but definitely lager-y, cleaner aroma. Flavor is a clean coriander wheat flavor. Basically, a lagered wit, as designed. Cool idea. If I find this for a decent price I will buy again (PA prices are wack).

theviolet (186) - New York, New York, USA - SEP 9, 2016
Semi cloudy golden color with a short lived white head. Very light on the palate, easy to drink. Slight citrus flavor, but the orange isn’t overwhelming. Feels a bit heavier as the flavor settles. Interesting pick up - glad I tried it.

joeneugs (6371) - Livermore, California, USA - AUG 12, 2016
Bottle. It pours a clear pale yellow color with a disappearing white head. Fizzy. The aroma is bready with some cinnamon, coriander and hints of lemon. The flavor is stronger with chamomile, coriander and background notes of cinnamon and lemon. Maybe some light touches of honey. Pale maltiness. Light and pretty dry on the palate, but the spices are a bit much for me. Decent mouthfeel though. Just OK overall.

malrubius (2896) - Springfield, Vermont, USA - AUG 1, 2016
Can from Julios. Hazy pale gold straw with lasting head and lace. Grassy lemony bready aroma with light spice and herb. Tropical fruit sweetness with grass and wheat tang and orangey wheaty minerally finish with some lingering sweetness. Light body soft. It takes a few sips to realize this is not a wit beer. The lingering minerally grassy herbal bitterness doesn’t fit this type of refreshing beer. This came on very high recommendation from someone I trust, but I won’t get it again.

tapefuzz (528) - Massachusetts, USA - JUL 30, 2016
12oz can. Pours hazy gold with a small white head. Aroma of wheat, chamomile, and orange. Taste is primarily wheat and orange peel with a malty sweetness. Light bodied, medium carbonation.