overall
Brewed by Moosehead Brewery
Style: Pale Lager
Saint John, Canada

RATINGS: 77   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.04/5   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A smooth real beer taste without aftertaste. It is fully fermented, lightly hopped and dry brewed, creating a lightly coloured beer with less body.

munchiee (5) - whitby, Ontario, CANADA - APR 1, 2009 does not count
love it cheap beer that goes down easy......................................

ShannonM (8) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 27, 2012 does not count
JR 5.5 was the staple of my university beer-drinking experience. Beyond the taste itself, we loved the campaign the company ran - from blank caps, to calendars, this is a brand that even if I didn’t like the taste, I would drink just for the fun the brand provides.

nybol (2439) - DENMARK - DEC 16, 2017
Ikke det store. Rent tynd, let syrlig faktisk en dårlig eftersmag. Må hellere hente noget at skylde efter med

AaronBouchard (150) - Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CANADA - FEB 23, 2008
This is one of the finest bang for your buck beers out there. Very commercial taste but I found it has a slight little zing to be offered. Can only find it at one place in the city at the old moosehead brewery store here in Dartmouth where it isent as cheep as it used to be.

beerme83 (1) - Ontario, CANADA - JAN 6, 2010 does not count
I’m not going to say it’s a great beer, for a buck a bottle I’m not sure that’s possible. But in all honesty I don’t find it offensive, it’s light and smooth and for the price, seems to be comparable to many similar beers that cost more. Until I find something drastically better, this will be my summer BBQ beer-of-choice.