overall
Brewed by Jever (Oetker Group)
Style: Pilsener
Jever, Germany

RATINGS: 1136   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.05/5   EST. CALORIES: 147   ABV: 4.9%
Unique in taste. The secret lies in the water, which is still taken from the same well used well over 100 years ago. The water from our well is unusually pure and soft. That allows us to add a touch more hops to create the Friesian-bitter taste that distinguishes Jever Pilsner from any other beer.

weide5599 (48) - NETHERLANDS - FEB 24, 2001
This is the best beer I ever had!.........................................

FriesischHerb99 (1) - USA - MAY 23, 2002 does not count
The most refreshing beer out there. Makes for a great summer beer, but is good year round. Its bitterness is brief, the aftertaste full of aroma.

iswain1914 (19) - USA - OCT 15, 2007
Overall rating of 54?!?!?!?! Clearly the patrons of this website are biased towards over-hopped american microbrews. Don’t get me wrong; some really good shit comes out of america, but NOTHING as good as this. Hands down the best pilsner in the world......and probably.....THE BEST BEER IN THE WORLD>

happyfunland (5) - Wisconsin, USA - DEC 30, 2009 does not count
This, in my opinion, is the pinnacle of pilsener. It is my favorite beer, hands down.

upthemorning (2) - - JUN 27, 2012 does not count
One of my favorit beers, the taste is great and a cold jever on a sunny Day is always amazing.