RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 2.55/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.64/5   SEASONAL: Winter   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%

Most RecentTicked By

dberger624 (1028) - Voorhees, New Jersey, USA - OCT 29, 2003
Part of the sampler at the Wayne, PA location. I'm not a fan of Cranberries so this one I didn't care for much. Cranberry is all you taste and smell in this beer. I a slgith sweet flavot to it also.

Cobra (1100) - - AUG 16, 2003
On tap. Mine came to me in of all things, a wheat beer glass. It was a cloudy orange color, with a fast fading 2" head on it. Smelled mostly of cranberries. Some malt aromas, but overpowered by the sweetness of the cranberries. Tart tasting, with no discernable hops aroma or flavors. Background of honey in this beer. Very carbonated, like a champagne. Small clumps of yeast made a floating island in the middle of the glass. Tangy aftertaste, kind of a biting edge to it as well. Not the best fruit beer I've ever had, but ok for an ocassional treat.