overall
Serve in Tulip

RATINGS: 832   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.51/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
One of Bam's brown eyes is, in fact, black. When mischief reigns supreme, it positively glows. Dedicated to the dark side; smooth, dark, incredibly delicious as only a Jack Russell with bat wings can be.

thibaultjp (5) - - JUN 7, 2017 does not count
I do not drink that much, but I have fantasies about this beer. I remember it like one of the best damn things one could want in a beer - thick, dark, smooth but significant taste. Everything one could want in something dark. This beer is probably the best I’ve ever tasted.

milewide (2315) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - FEB 21, 2008
UPDATED: FEB 13, 2012 Great sour smell and flavor. Dark brown color. Big, solid head. Fairly thin body. Another excellent saison from Jolly Pumpkin! More flavor than any 4.3% ABV beer that I have ever tried.

puggy211 (712) - cordova, Tennessee, USA - MAY 8, 2010
Pours with a light brown head and a hazy dark brown body. Aroma is sour with light roast and some JP funk. Taste is fruity with dark malts and spices and a touch of roast. Lively carbonation and dryish mouthfeel.