overall
Brewed by Junction Craft Brewing
Style: American Pale Ale
Toronto, Canada

RATINGS: 100   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.29/5   EST. CALORIES: 156   ABV: 5.2%
Editor’s note - Hoppercar is a dry-hopped version of Conductor’s Craft Ale We used 5 different malts from Germany, France, Britain and Canada to give Conductor’s a biscuity, toasted, caramel base, and a combination of 5 different hops from Germany, the Czech Republic and the Pacific Northwest of the USA. To finish the beer we designed and built in-house a ‘hopback’ mechanism that infuses the hop aromas into the beer in line from the kettle as the beer goes into the fermenter. We use whole leaf hops of Cascade and spicy German Tetnanger in the hopback to provide a unique and intense hop aroma that is familiar but uniquely presented.

AlexT (11) - Ontario, CANADA - JUL 14, 2013
Amazing new brew from the middle of Toronto. Has some personality and excellent quality.

Canmoore (496) - Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 7, 2014
Pours a clear copper, and a huge creamy white head. Aroma notes include beautiful notes of citrus, caramel, toffee, and chewy malts. Tasting notes include rich caramels, toffee, citrus, and a delicate pine resin bitter finish. I always looked passed this beer, and now I wish I hadn’t! I think I might have a new go to beer!