overall
Brewed by Pivovaren Zavod Kamenitza (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

RATINGS: 267   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.07/5   EST. CALORIES: 132   ABV: 4.4%
Produced in Bulgaria under the supervision of Belgian Brewmasters.
Ingredients: Water, malt, hops.
10.2°

Gusler (2653) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - FEB 7, 2004
The pour is a translucent gold color with a smallish bright white head, frothy in texture, the lace thin. Nose is malt sweet, fresh and crisp, start overly sweet, fair to middling malt, top is thin. Finish is moderate in carbonation, the hops pleasant and mild, aftertaste dry and lingering, all that one would expect from a lager.

Geiserich (4545) - Linz, AUSTRIA - MAY 11, 2003
Few aroma in the nose. Light malty, decent bitterness. One of the best bulgarien beers i ever tasted

kmeves (1098) - Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 10, 2003
This is a very weak lager. More likely an American Standard. The only thing that kept me drinking this one was the Tabasco flavored Tamale's I was eating at the time.

Boystout (1000) - Chisinau, MOLDOVA - FEB 27, 2003
Canned. An OK thirst-quenching standard lager with very light straw color and huge foamy head (a bit strange for a can). Even hops are present.

JPDIPSO (6257) - Wauwatosa, USA - JAN 30, 2003
Bottle. Light golden color with a thin white lid of bubbles. Aroma, What Aroma? Very faint malt. Wax flavors start with a corn/oat following. Finishes with a dry slightly bitter finish. Really not a lot of anything to this one. No faults, no flavors, lurdane.

ogivlado (7948) - Zagreb, CROATIA - DEC 25, 2002
Canned(500ml). -my personal best bulgarian beer, maybe little to sweet, yellow colored, below average european lager

Donatas (188) - Vilnius, LITHUANIA - DEC 25, 2002
Yellow beer. Not bad. Unfortunately, I can't say it has a lot of taste.....

Tolik99 (47) - USA - DEC 15, 2002
Refreshing. In my opinion lacks some hops. The one and only Bulgarian I had.

jaymobrown (1845) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 15, 2002
I didn't finish my tasting, which is rare, and I'll drink anything. If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

0.9
JoeM500 (1908) - Crown Point, Indiana, USA - OCT 14, 2002
Hey, look!!! I have found some beer that only omhper has rated. I feel lucky and proud of my latest beer hunt. I feel like Sherlock Holmes or like I just found Waldo, but this is a tasteless and watery brew that no man should have to search for. Jaymobrown didn't even finish his tasting, which is very out of character for him! I feel sorry for the people of Plovdiv, wherever the hell that is, and will offer to send them a six pack of Natural Light to help them in their brewing process. Even that would help!!!