overall

RATINGS: 110   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.74/5   EST. CALORIES: 189   ABV: 6.3%
Hopheads crusade on a heroic quest for the holy grail of India Pale Ales. The subconscious composes paradisiacal scenes of malty waves crashing on a ripe lupulin landscape cascading hop flavors and aromas in profuse abundance. With humble confidence we offer this brew as fantasy made reality. Balanced in every detail and gushing resinous, exceptional citrus flavors and aromas that collaborate with soft bready notes surrendered from premium English golden malted barley, this beer is a tropical dreamscape. Epic.

crossovert (14038) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 12, 2013
Sounds like they were having a wet dream when coming up with this description. ITs a solid tropical ipa on all fornts.

kaser (6409) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - AUG 5, 2013
Had this on draft at the Tipsy Cow in Madison, WI. Jet black pour with thick brown head. Super rich taste, very chocolatey. Has a great hop taste to it also. Very good local brew

Braudog (6854) - Yorktown, Virginia, USA - JUL 5, 2013
Draft at the brewpub. Hazy golden beer. Sends off a dirty citrus aroma and drinks with a sticky, orange/tropical fruit flavor profile. Quite nice and very drinkable. (#5107, 7/2/2013)

madbeerbaron (87) - madison, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 8, 2013
UPDATED: JUL 17, 2013 Well since I entered this one I guess I better write it some kind of rating. Had on tap at the brewery, piney in the smell and taste. Not really the kind of hops I like but it was pretty decent. I also hear they have changed the recipe recently and it is better now.
Edit: way better the second time I had this, I think they changed the hops they were using, much more citrus now.