%>
overall
RATINGS: 386   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.16/5   IBU: 17   EST. CALORIES: 174   ABV: 5.8%
Brewed with a half ton of caramelized malts, this bold red ale has caramel and toffee flavors, notes of dried raisins and currants, and a slightly sweet finish.
Color: 30 SRM
Bitterness: 17 IBU
Gravity: 15° Plato
Availability: 24/7/365, Kegs and Bottles

BeerMeVal (1) - South Gate, California, USA - NOV 12, 2012 does not count
The bomb.com! When I walked into the Liquor store, I was in the mood for something to celebrate Obama’s victory to. I spotted Red Trolley Ale, and I bought it . I figured I had nothing to lose. When I opened it, my palate went crazy!!! I loved the instant taste of toffee, which is another reasons why I bought it. Yes, it’s sweet, but not sweet enough to dislike. It’s like the perfect date, I thought! Anyway, It says it’s 5.8% alcohol, but I could swear it was more than that because i was feeling tipsy after one and a half! It was totally worth my cash,I mean my date’s cash, haha!!

grunchy (4) - California, USA - APR 12, 2016 does not count
Odd to see poor reviews of this. Great quaffable red. Aroma is that of raisins and dark fruit. Carries through to the taste with some caramel and toffee notes. Mouth feel medium but clean finish.

steve_4962 (10) - USA - MAY 27, 2010
UPDATED: JUN 4, 2010 One of the best beers on the market today. The rich aroma and taste leave me thirsting for more. A must try.

brass619 (2) - tucson, Arizona, USA - SEP 3, 2014 does not count
Caramel, roasty, woody, nuty. Great beer for everybody. Never met anyone that did not like this Amber colored irish ale of awesomeness. If ur just New and have tried pales, blondes and are ready for reds, ambers....... This is the stuff right here. Especially if u find yourself in ocean beach at hoedads. The best burger and I think best irish ale put together is a speechles tear to the eye. YYYEEESSS!

MurrayK (5) - Forest Lodge, AUSTRALIA - JAN 24, 2014 does not count
Great beer. And this makes it 75 characters long. Or this will. Or this. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

jnageljr (10) - California, USA - MAY 25, 2010
A malty liquid that when languishing on the tongue reminds me of days gone by enjoying a butterscotch sundae with my parents

marmon (10) - California, USA - MAY 25, 2010
bread, spruce, floral, dough, leaves, banana, vanilla. I was a Fat Tire guy from Colorado before I moved to San Diego. This beer is all that Fat Tire wants to be with none of the hangover. Fat tire is a great beer but the hangovers are crushing. Not with Red Trolley

Juleslovesbeer (1) - Santee, California, USA - APR 4, 2005 does not count
I just tried this beer yesterday for the first time and I absolutely LOVED it! Besides the fact that it is locally brewed, I really enjoyed the caramel taste plus the full-bodied stout taste.

robertodila (10) - VENEZUELA - FEB 1, 2013
Muy buena cerveza del west coast. Super balanceada cuerpo medio-alto. Impacto impecable en los sentidos.