overall
RATINGS: 351   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.69/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Nicely hopped, still light enough for the Keys

ramo22360 (1) - Florida, USA - JUL 19, 2012 does not count
Really enjoyed the look and taste of this beer. Nice color and smooth taste. Sunset ale ftw

greystreet80 (191) - Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA - SEP 7, 2002
An exellent beer. It really is nice on a hot key west evening, plus its dirt cheap and on tap like everywhere down there.

mkobes (2142) - paramus, New Jersey, USA - FEB 3, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 4, 2005 On tap at the Parrot Key. Clear orange in color with a thin head. Flavor is hoppy and malty. Clean mouthfeel. Citrus hops. Very refreshing. Nicely balanced beer. Slightly bitter. Enjoyable beer.

olympian (107) - USA - APR 1, 2002
I can remember the greatest lunch I ever ate in my life - in a bar in Key West called ’Two Friends Bar’. This was the ale I had with my superb seafood platter. Does that inflate my rating? Probably, but this was an excellent ale! Recommended.

AndrewKoransky (30) - Salida, Colorado, USA - DEC 10, 2002
Got to try this one out in the Ft. Lauderdale airport while waiting for a flight. Gotta say, I was pretty darn impressed. Nicely balanced hops, a little fruity... a pretty good beer.

NallePalle (648) - Uppsala, SWEDEN - JAN 7, 2014
Bottle, restaurant in Key West, FL. Nice experience, smooth amber ale, enjoyed in the right surroundings!

legion242 (2348) - Richardson, Texas, USA - SEP 5, 2001
A nice little beer from the most humid place on earth. This was very refreshing and malty. Bready and filling.

Admiral (524) - Schnecksville, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 19, 2002
Rerate: I tried this on draft twice in the Keys on vacation, and found it to be much more pleasant than before, a decent semi-hoppy blond ale that’s good with seafood. Also I just read that they stopped artificially softening the water supply at Key West in May.

grymy (105) - Bel Air, Maryland, USA - MAR 11, 2003
very smooth, slightly cloudy in the glass, not sure why, all in all very good