overall
n/a
RATINGS: 978   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

AleMuse32 (1) - Haleyville, Alabama, USA - JAN 31, 2017 does not count
Well haven’t been able to get any keystone here for a few weeks. Today our Walmart finally had some on the shelf. Thank you! We were worried thinking it was gone. Yes, I am happy!!!

ctgfyo (5) - Alberta, CANADA - JAN 19, 2017 does not count
No need to spend all your hard earned money on fancy beer, just power back some stones and save that extra money for buying pogs. Keystone Light is so smooth, its the perfect camping beer.

CBSeyler (3) - Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 13, 2016 does not count
Greatest beer ever made!!!!!!! Tastes like God’s piss in my mouth!!!!!!!

PugUglyBrewer (658) - - OCT 28, 2016
Definitely smooth for almost being water. Sweet corn on the smell and taste. A fine piss color for the bastard stepchild of the Coors Brewing co.

1.1
thepatrickman (1347) - Jevington, East Sussex, ENGLAND - OCT 25, 2016
I found an unopened can of this on the street (hey, I live in a college town), and I knew that I had to take this home and drink it out of a stemmed beer glass. Let me just say, the innate "corn, adjuncts, and faint cat piss" taste and the bland, "ice water" mouthfeel really come out when you put it in fancy glassware.

rdixon77 (2832) - Georgia, USA - AUG 3, 2016
Had one while back in CO. Tastes like bad decisions and four day old college party kegs. Always smooth never bitter

1.3
willisread (3342) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - JUN 10, 2016
Backlog. Multiple times when I was a young’n. Nothing good to say about this beer other than it was cheap. Watery and not much flavor at all. Meh.

0.7
Tommygun453 (40) - California, USA - MAY 22, 2016
I don’t have a lot to say about this beer except; Cheap, Bland, Simple, Effortless. Its a beer you buy when your broke and want to fill the ice chest to keep the party going.

0.9
Xevious (78) - Amarillo, Texas, USA - APR 29, 2016
Bought common. Pours a clear yellow with a fizzy head. Smells of cardboard and a faint hint of apple. Taste? Not much. Just a hint of cardboard and apple. Has a watery consistency. Overall? Nothing offensive. just a cheap beer to drink en mass.

1.1
unclefrito62 (276) - Stow, Ohio, USA - APR 3, 2016
Not much of a smell. Straw yellow in color. Not much of a taste Pretty easy on the palate. Nice beer for mass consumption at a party