overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1007   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

1.4
BrockLandersLS (109) - San Diego, California, USA - DEC 4, 2001
This is some shit ass cheap beer, but hey you know that when you buy it. It was fuckin’ hilarious to feed a case of this to Funk and watch him stumble all over the place. So buy it for someone younger than yourself and prepare to laugh.

finny99 (1) - USA - DEC 3, 2001 does not count

RunawayUD (30) - USA - DEC 2, 2001
This is the worst beer Ive ever tasted. I actually know people that like it. Good lord! What the fuck were they thinking?

Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - DEC 1, 2001
This beer sucks worse than anything you can imagine.

Northernbrewer (151) - St. Paul, Minnesota, USA - NOV 30, 2001
A poor mineralwasser, but a worse beer. Lets face it, you should be drinking zima if this is your idea of beer.

Elcarion99 (21) - Tampa, Florida, USA - NOV 29, 2001
Good beer for college students or others on a limited budget.

0.8
ZDogg99 (14) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - NOV 28, 2001
My dad used to buy this beer for himself when I was in High School. He assured himself that I would NOT be stealing his beer!

0.6
Balthazar (86) - Clinton, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 22, 2001
Keystone light... this is an easy beer to drink (like water). Too bad Volgon can’t even finish one in a boat race. Wuss.

screigh (737) - Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA - NOV 20, 2001
Hey, Coors Light for less money! This makes a great beer when just in the mood to swill. It has also been renamed ’lake beer’ by my wife and I. We always take it to the lake to have lots of cheap stuff for all the moochers.

Toiletduck (20) - Philadelphia, USA - NOV 19, 2001
Smooth and watery. Great for beer pong! Tastes identical to the Silver Bullet (same company I believe). I rate it above 2 stars because it has its practical purposes in college life.