overall
n/a
RATINGS: 893   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.21/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

GT (10017) - San Diego, California, USA - MAY 3, 2009
Can. Typical macro pale lager but minus the urine and grass flavor and more lemon with apple juice. Very carbonated and watery but could be my new favorite cheap party beer. Not offensive.

Skinnyviking (9720) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - OCT 22, 2008
Can. High white fluffy and lasting head. Clear light yellow body. Mild and light soda like aroma with notes of potatoes. Flaovr more bitter than expected with lemon notes, appears artificial. Heavily carbonated. Long bittersweet aftertaste.

arminjewell (9720) - East Lansing, Michigan, USA - MAR 22, 2010
Really nothing in this, bordering on a bit offensive with all the adjuncts added, maybe a little hay or something corn like in there.

blipp (9696) - La Mesa, California, USA - FEB 16, 2008
Can. Pours clear pale yellow with a white head. Aroma is like creamed corn. Body is thinner than water. Flavor is very light, kind of like oat bran or corn. I’m ashamed to say I’ve drank more of these in my college years than I would like to admit.

0.6
douglas88 (9632) - Portland, Oregon, USA - DEC 8, 2007
UPDATED: APR 30, 2008 Ok what the hell am I doing drinking this. I don’t know really, my wife bought some...and here I am. I drank a ton of Keystone back when I was like 16. This beer is repulsive. It’s true it is not bitter, because instead of using hops they used old glue, dirty socks, rotten malt, and maybe some roadkill. It’s like drinking medicine...if by medicine you mean poison. Overall, I add one point for history.

0.7
JoeMcPhee (9554) - Toronto, ON, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 15, 2007
Very pale straw coloured beer, no head. Fat artificial carbonation. Aroma is almost none-existent. A bit of very pale malt and a bland vegetal character. A touch cidery and no bitterness at all. Tastes like fizzy corn water.

b3shine (9154) - Indiana, USA - JUL 20, 2012
Cheap, watery beer that’s a penny-pinching calorie counter’s dream. Which also happens to be one of my nightmares...

drowland (9080) - Georgia, USA - AUG 23, 2009
As the old story goes - Coors washed out all of the brewing equipment used to make Coors Light, and the runoff was Keystone Light... basically water and used for quantity.

jredmond (8660) - New York, New York, USA - DEC 5, 2006
UPDATED: OCT 14, 2007 This beer is cheap and easy to drink. With that being said there are no other aspects of this beer worth mentioning.

SudsMcDuff (8496) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - OCT 16, 2005
crappy but does the job, cheap yet there...everywhere, but the lacking taste is a biggy. a light right 4 the price and its everywhere....u want 2 B...its smooth too!