overall
n/a
RATINGS: 1007   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

atinsley3399 (5) - USA - SEP 22, 2002 does not count
This beer has paved the way to my future. Its irrisitable aroma and rugged can has changed my life. Plus im poor. Thank you Keystone for always being there for me. If only you could speak.

RkyMtnLove (5) - Golden, Colorado, USA - FEB 8, 2004 does not count
This is not the premium beer, but it still works for social functions. This beer does not have the "quality" of a regular Coors product, but it still is drinkable, time after time. Besides the watered down flavor, the rest of the beer has a decent- but only decent- taste of hops. The finish is metallic, which definitely violates what Coors' website promotes: "From the bottle taste." Overall, I do have to agree that this beer is intended to get you drunk. I'm sorry to rank a Golden beer so low. : (

KappaAlpha (5) - - APR 2, 2013 does not count
Drank from a can at the insistence of a friend in the quest to find "the worst beer ever." I'm not sure if this is exactly it, but it's definitely a contender. From the first crack of the can I knew I was in for trouble. A sour smell filled the area, like ammonia--except mixed with bread. I poured the pale gold liquid into a can and watched the head fizzle and rapidly disappear. But that was only the beginning. I raised the glass to my lips and tasted the fountain from which all of our college parties stem. I was overcome with a sense of anguish and despair when I tasted a sour hoppy concoction race through my gullet and settle precariously in my stomach. Ok, but really, no one drinks Keystone Light for the flavor or the craft quality or anything that makes a beer good, they drink it for the alcohol. This stuff pretty much goes down like water. Coors know their market better than I do. So, if you want a can of ammonia bread scented alcohol: look no further! You have arrived at your destination! If you want a beer that will put a smile on your face and allow you to enjoy its complex flavors and obsessive craft quality surrounding it in an almost omniscient aura... You're probably in the wrong place. In fact, you probably shouldn't be reading this review. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

ctgfyo (5) - Alberta, CANADA - JAN 19, 2017 does not count
No need to spend all your hard earned money on fancy beer, just power back some stones and save that extra money for buying pogs. Keystone Light is so smooth, its the perfect camping beer.

0.7
LSUCamaro (4) - Louisiana, USA - FEB 16, 2005 does not count
I would love to write a review on this, but since it tastes like nothing, I can’t.

mmmbeerUGA99 (4) - Atlanta, Georgia, USA - SEP 26, 2002 does not count
The official beer of "Beer Die," nothing goes down easier. This is by no means a good beer, but you can chug the hell out of it.

brendangen (4) - New Jersey, USA - JAN 19, 2004 does not count
A a college kid, this is my favorite beer at the moment. A 30 pack runs about $12, and trust me, if you just want to be drunk this is the premium beer to get. Tastes like water after you drink it enough

briant1899 (4) - USA - SEP 27, 2001 does not count
Has never let me down.

Sprad99 (4) - Pomona, Illinois, USA - JAN 2, 2002 does not count
Good for a fairly cheap drunk.

shaft135 (4) - USA - JAN 31, 2002 does not count
It’s ass-tastic. You cant give this crap away at the Betty Ford Clinic.