overall
n/a
RATINGS: 893   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.21/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

jp311stud (9) - St. Bonaventure, New York, USA - DEC 4, 2002 does not count
Maybe the best cheap beer out there. It's got a light taste, light body, and little head. Don't drink this unless you're broke and in college.

AcctError10541 (9) - Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, USA - FEB 9, 2004 does not count
Sample - 12 oz can. Ah, yes. This one takes me back to many o' fine evenings at Ohio State. Nights were we drank frosty cold libations until about 2 am, and if it was during football season, we flipped over cars and burned couches when we lost a game. Its sad to think that this was 'the' beer in those days, although it is better than almost all other American Light beers. Pours a extremely pale yellow - almost like stagnant water. Big fizzy head that does not last. Some lacing around the top, but not a lot. Alot of carbonation here, so much that it essentially neutralizes all existing flavor, leaving you with a corny, carboard taste. Essentially no redeeming qualities, apart from it will get you bombed if you actually feel like drinking 10 or 12 of them. At least there is not horrible aftertaste. I can't believe that my old lady actually still drinks this stuff. Oh well, at least it doesn't set me back that much.

SCHIENKE (9) - Michigan, USA - OCT 14, 2013 does not count
Good cheap beer. Excellent for beer pong. I was surprised that this beer was so poorly rated, because I have had many beers that make this look like a 10.

BobcatPete99 (8) - USA - NOV 9, 2001 does not count
A sentimental choice! For young beer drinkers who want to drink a beer AND play a rousing game of frisbee, this crisp, light wispy brew is your best bet. Don't knock it because it's not a settle down by the fire for along winter's night type of brew.

oldstylegohawks99 (8) - Iowa, USA - FEB 15, 2002 does not count
basically it will get you drunk. so drink up you 'beer experts' it tastes light water, but dont hate on it.

0.7
Blink (8) - USA - APR 5, 2004 does not count
This is one of the best beers available, if you can only afford to give $14 for a 30-pack.

reebrater (8) - Kansas, USA - JUN 11, 2004 does not count
Unfortunately, the first beer I ever drank. It has gotten worse over the past 15 years. Tastes better as a 3.2 than a 4.2, and better in a can than a bottle or pitcher. Has an uncanny ability to transmogrify into moldy skunk piss if it gets hot then rechilled. There is good reason that Coors changes the can’s design every year or so.

Mooncheese999 (8) - USA - DEC 9, 2004 does not count
This is not beer...this is what you urinate after a night of drinking. It’s like water with a hint of piss. All the frat boys in my town drink this garbage and scoff at me for drinking natural ice when I’m poor. AT LEAST I CAN TASTE MY BEER! And what’s with the 4.2 alcohol%? I’ve never heard anyone say "Man, I wish they would lower the alcohol content in beer, that’d be rad!" This, in my opinion, is the worst of all beers. I’ve made unfiltered wine out of orange juice that is better than this....well actually I guess no taste at all is better than my orange juice abomination.

1.1
squail (8) - USA - MAR 23, 2005 does not count
very watery, taste-lacking beer. there’s some sweetness and a little bit of malt, but not much. good for beer pong and flip-cup

AgeDaddy (8) - Abingdon, Virginia, USA - APR 25, 2005 does not count
Probably the best cheap ass brew I’ve ever tasted. Tastes a hell’ve lot like Coors Light but not quite as good. Very smoothe and drinkable beer. On the down side the hangover was one of the worst I’ve ever experienced in my life. I’ll never get drunk on the shit again!