overall
n/a
RATINGS: 998   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
azel99 (3) - USA - MAY 4, 2001 does not count
Smooth, but tastes like pizzzzz...

shaggy99 (3) - USA - NOV 9, 2001 does not count
This is not your fathers beer anymore. Keystone offers a clean and refreshing taste that is unparalleled by any other. Its specially lined can allows for supreme drinkability. So sit back, crack open a Keystone Light and start making memories.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
PDXChuck (3) - Portland, Oregon, USA - FEB 20, 2004 does not count
It doesn't completely suck. A Not Applicable rating on the aroma, appearance, flavor, and palate would make more sense than rating it poorly. Its doesnt taste bad. It just doesnt taste. Like they say, Whats the difference between Coors Light (or Keystone Light), and sex in a canoe? They are both f*ckin near water. If its hot as hell, and I just cut the grass and I want to guzzle down a beer, I have a Keystone, and therefore save a good beer for when I can sit and enjoy it.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 19/20
UgotEspo (3) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 21, 2005 does not count
Clearly Budwiser needs to move over becasue Keystone Light is the king of beers! Its light, delicious, and not to harsh on the pocket. I LOVES IT!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Drew0772 (3) - Huntsville, Alabama, USA - NOV 23, 2005 does not count
this is the only beer I have had that I actually had an allergic reaction too..

PassMeAbeer (3) - allentown, New Jersey, USA - AUG 2, 2006 does not count
This beer definetly needs to be cold when you are going to drink it. Goes good with cookies and milk afterwards. The girls will take off their clothes if you give them enough of this.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
AlexSpalding (3) - Springfield, Missouri, USA - JUL 3, 2007 does not count
Fizzy, faintly yellowed seltzer water. Cheap yes, but you get what you pay for. I cant find much to recommend it, corporate through and through.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 2/20
beerisbomb23 (3) - USA - NOV 26, 2007 does not count
this is definatley not the best of the cheap beers at all. if you want a good cheap beer, go for some natty light. this beers after taste is awful as well

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Thebeerotaku93 (3) - - SEP 7, 2012 does not count
Whats there to say, it total crap. It tastes like flavored piss-water and drinkability just isnt there for me. PBR and Bud Light are better macro alternatives.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
HappyNewBeer (3) - USA - JAN 3, 2013 does not count
The lightest beer in the country without a doubt. If you want to look like a total badass (and broke-ass) grab a couple Keystone 30-packs and walk proudly out of the grocery store. The biggest debate regarding Keystone is whether or not it is expensive water or cheap beer. I lean towards cheap beer, and for that reason, I will pick it up when I want my beer to be as light as my last paycheck. Perfect for shotgunning, beer bonging, chugging, playing catch with, and any other beer-related activity that somebody in a frat would partake in. An iconic beer, and one that has given me many memories in my lifetime.