overall
n/a
RATINGS: 893   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.21/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

oldstylegohawks99 (8) - Iowa, USA - FEB 15, 2002 does not count
basically it will get you drunk. so drink up you 'beer experts' it tastes light water, but dont hate on it.

Mooncheese999 (8) - USA - DEC 9, 2004 does not count
This is not beer...this is what you urinate after a night of drinking. It’s like water with a hint of piss. All the frat boys in my town drink this garbage and scoff at me for drinking natural ice when I’m poor. AT LEAST I CAN TASTE MY BEER! And what’s with the 4.2 alcohol%? I’ve never heard anyone say "Man, I wish they would lower the alcohol content in beer, that’d be rad!" This, in my opinion, is the worst of all beers. I’ve made unfiltered wine out of orange juice that is better than this....well actually I guess no taste at all is better than my orange juice abomination.

1.1
squail (8) - USA - MAR 23, 2005 does not count
very watery, taste-lacking beer. there’s some sweetness and a little bit of malt, but not much. good for beer pong and flip-cup

AgeDaddy (8) - Abingdon, Virginia, USA - APR 25, 2005 does not count
Probably the best cheap ass brew I’ve ever tasted. Tastes a hell’ve lot like Coors Light but not quite as good. Very smoothe and drinkable beer. On the down side the hangover was one of the worst I’ve ever experienced in my life. I’ll never get drunk on the shit again!

BobcatPete99 (8) - USA - NOV 9, 2001 does not count
A sentimental choice! For young beer drinkers who want to drink a beer AND play a rousing game of frisbee, this crisp, light wispy brew is your best bet. Don't knock it because it's not a settle down by the fire for along winter's night type of brew.

0.9
whparrish (8) - Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA - MAY 15, 2007 does not count
They call Coors light the Aquafina of beers. This is a watered down version of that. Good for getting hammered. Great with pizza.

johnny2feet (7) - jacksonville, North Carolina, USA - AUG 11, 2007 does not count
I agree, definitly one of the best cheap beers. It’s smooth and refreshing. I actually like it from a can myself, it seems to make ita little crisper. For the price you cant beat it. But if you can do better, then you should.

beerhokies (7) - USA - AUG 13, 2007 does not count
hay, average cheep beer smell - I am not discusted by the smell, pale, clear, aminimal head, lightly sour, light body, thin feel, flat, finish=none

1.1
jmdrpi99 (7) - Troy, New York, USA - OCT 10, 2001 does not count
tastes and goes down like water. use it for beer pong.......................

jacobs55 (7) - Spokane, Washington, USA - NOV 26, 2006 does not count
cheap - which is the only virtue I like about this beer. this stuff kills my stomach and gives me a headache - this is about the only beer i wont drink