overall
n/a
RATINGS: 978   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

ralph (1) - USA - FEB 12, 2004 does not count
the best tasting beer on the market. always smooth, never bitter in the specially lined can

RyanStrass99 (2) - Palatine, Illinois, USA - JUL 27, 2001 does not count
You’ve tried the rest, now try the best! Keystone light!

UgotEspo (3) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JUN 21, 2005 does not count
Clearly Budwiser needs to move over becasue Keystone Light is the king of beers! It’s light, delicious, and not to harsh on the pocket. I LOVES IT!

Elctrcsnake (2) - USA - NOV 15, 2004 does not count
No beer can surpass the greatness that is keystone, it’s coors light for nattie prices!!!

Phrozt99 (12) - USA - APR 18, 2002
I LOVE my keystone!! It tastes great, and comes in a nice, streamline can for easy slamming! It is by FAR my favorite light beer.

tabor99 (6) - USA - DEC 7, 2002 does not count
shine down from heven. Keystone light, you rock.

CharlzJohIII99 (1) - Pennsauken, New Jersey, USA - APR 4, 2002 does not count
After the first 10 or 12 it begins to taste fantastic! Beer of choice in Sauken.....so it should be the beer of choice for you!!!

Jed99 (6) - AUSTRALIA - JAN 29, 2002 does not count
Concidering its cost and the fact I could drink this all night and wake up without a hang over. I’m australian our beers generally are full of chemicals that will wreck you the next day. I appreciated the simple beer for what it was.

atinsley3399 (5) - USA - SEP 22, 2002 does not count
This beer has paved the way to my future. Its irrisitable aroma and rugged can has changed my life. Plus im poor. Thank you Keystone for always being there for me. If only you could speak.

AleMuse32 (1) - Haleyville, Alabama, USA - JAN 31, 2017 does not count
Well haven’t been able to get any keystone here for a few weeks. Today our Walmart finally had some on the shelf. Thank you! We were worried thinking it was gone. Yes, I am happy!!!