overall
n/a
RATINGS: 886   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.2/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1989, Keystone Light is a refreshing light lager that is Always Smooth, Never Bitter™. Keystone Light is 4.2% alcohol by volume and has 100 calories per 12-ounce serving.

akinm (282) - San Diego, California, USA - OCT 20, 2002
easiest beer to rate because i dont need to change the other numbers, just type some crap about this so called beer being crap.

Void42599 (5) - USA - OCT 22, 2002 does not count
So Bad, Got 1/4 Way though when I was drunk. And I still had to Drainpoar. Go Red Dog or Miller High Life Instead. Same Price, Better Taste

SierraBeerGuy99 (20) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - DEC 16, 2002
Better then Coors Light, but what is the difference between monkey and human piss anyway.

bythe40 (64) - USA - JAN 15, 2003
This beer has no color no smell and taste like a cap full of rubbing alcohol was put in a glass of water. This is very cheap but if your looking to save money try genny products they are much better and even cheaper.

ByTheGlass (41) - USA - JAN 16, 2003
This stuff really surprised me. It was barely even there! Almost no smell,very little color,Ultra watery taste and texture in the mouth. Why would Coors bother to can such a lightweight Non-beer? If you can find Genesee turn your back on this loser and don't look back!

Yankovitch333 (612) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - JAN 27, 2003
This beer is crap. It's just Coors Light in a different can. I had a college roommate that swore by it(he was in a frat. so that should tell you something). Very watery. Tastes like snow capped mountains on the can melted an went into the can. Really bad stuff. No account of a beer.

ryaneq (9) - McKinney, Texas, USA - MAY 30, 2003 does not count
ha, ha, ha.... I once got mugged for a case of this stuff. I felt sorry for the guys who stole it .... a bad, bad college beer

adambomb (16) - USA - JUN 20, 2003
I drank many a case of this before I developed a taste for real beer. If you like no taste, no alcohol, no color and no head, this is the beer for you. A true american beer.

Falconseye8 (542) - Evans, Colorado, USA - JUL 29, 2003
I had this a couple of times. Never was very fond of it. With so much out there this one is so unnecessary.

jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2003
Defintely not bitter. In fact I think they have been using the same bunch of hops to brew all of their beers throughout all of time. I even hated this one before I liked real beer.