overall
RATINGS: 442   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39/5   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
Is a naturally brewed malt liquor with a distinctive flavor.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
alexsdad06 (10077) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 30, 2010
40 oz. bottle that I just had to have. Many of my friends had not experienced this gem, so it worked out I guess. Pours clear golden, more like juice than anything. Sweet grainy malt nose, perhaps metal laced fruits. Flavor is more of the same. This really isnt worth rating, but I have so few ticks I thought I needed some fluff.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
phaleslu (10015) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 13, 2009
40 oz. bottle. Part of a sick, sick game- that wound up being a lot of fun. This stuff is rough, like any other malt liquor, but if I had my arm twisted, its easier to drink than OE 800 or Colt 45.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
GT (9982) - Oceanside, California, USA - AUG 5, 2013
24oz can thanks to womencantsail and/or t0rin0. Clear deep golden pour with okay detergent like foam. Nose is sticky, white grape drank. Papery, bland taste with cloying white grape drank and tons of cardboard. Harsh papery palate. Bad, but not Area 51 bad.

One time I was marooned by my ex-girlfriend at the Sydney airport after she requested that fly from Melbourne to Sydney early to see her and visit platonically. But because her paranoid long distance boyfriend guilt tripped her into not seeing me at risk of their relationship, she decided instead of to inform me of this change of plans, that it would be better to maroon me in a city where I had no friends and had only spent 48 hours in before earlier in the month. So I had to quickly find a hostel to crash and it ended being in Kings Cross, which is the red light district of Sydney unbeknownst to me at the time. To walk out my frustration I walked from Kings Cross to Sydney Harbor and then to Darling Harbor to take some night shots with my bigger Canon SLR. I got some awesome shots but was a bit out of place walking around in shorts and a backpack while all the Aussies in Darling Harbor were dressed for fancy clubbing with $20 AUD covers and $10 beers. On my way to Sydney Harbor I ran into Local Taphouse Syndey, the top rated raebeer place in the city, and had my first non-shitty Australian made beer in the country after 75 sampled that month. It was made in Perth, which might as well be Thailand. In Sydney Harbor I randomly stumbled upon two other ratebeer places: Lowenbrau, which was a crappy German macro schnitzel and pretzel type place with towers of Paulaner lager teeming with loud girls; and Admiral Lord Nelson, which was a legit brewpub and hotel! purposefully hidden under a bridge on The Rocks of Sydney Harbor. I thought I found Shangri-La at Lord Nelson and was just going to post up there for the night. It was the embassy for my beer nerd ass in an unknown city. But to my shock, they closed at 10pm. On a Saturday. The bartender even gave me a full nitro pint of some okay beer and then 5 minutes later made me chug it or GTFO as last call in Australia might as well be renamed to Parents Just Came Back Early And You Threw A Giant Party. Some random dude saw I was all alone and pissed (mad not drunk), he was pretty drunk as evidenced by him destroying a chair in the place, and asked if I wanted to bar hop with his crew post Lord Nelson. I declined, but maybe I should have just seen what happened. Okay maybe not. He wasnt my type anyway. Well, I got back to my hostel late at night (that was 8 kilometers of walking), around 1am but the hostel to my surprise was anything but asleep. Upon my return, a random backpacker in his thirties starting giving me shots of tequila and there was a dance party in the lobby. Two British girls at our hostel that were not so attractive tried getting me and the thirty year old Turkish (?) guy to come to some sketchy strip clubs across the street, which were still going strong at 1-2am. We declined since they had covers for males but free entrance for females. They came back after about 30 minutes with big smiles on their faces. So how was that? Oh, they have free cocaine in the bathroom.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
DrSilverworm (9671) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - APR 17, 2014
25oz can, from a Kroger in a more urban neighborhood. Code on the bottom reads "14065 WA39". Yeah, thats right, this is a twenty-FIVE ounce can. I was on the fence about purchasing this beverage, but once I noticed that this can generously included and extra ounce, I knew my decision was made. Shared with homies. Totally clear golden color. Thin white, kind of bubbly head. Looks decent. Head retains reasonably well, better than expected. Couple ropes of lace, even. Smooth, kind of soft, light to moderate carbonation. Medium body. Light dry bite to the finish. Some wet bready flavor. Light spicy hop or something. Beery taste I guess, not much flavor at all to it, kind of watery overall, but not terribly offensive flavor. Taste is definitely offensive though. Very big bite at the end gets noticeable more and more as you go. Mouth is signficantly number towards the end of this, seems like my mouth is buzzing from numbness, even. Mouth feels very dry, the beer is not helping at all with that. We had to get glasses of water before continuing. Feeling a very weird buzz from this beer... But I think its from the adjnucts, not the alcohol. Ive drinking many other 6% beers faster than this and never had this same feeling. Theres some kind of chemical in this that is messing people up and maybe even getting them addicted to this stuff, who knows. Interesting, but the taste in the end makes it hard to drink. A noticeable bite to it. Interesting to try, but no way this could make for an every dayr unless we want to go crazy. I feel like if I started drinking this regularly... Id be very down on my luck, before I knew it... Friends say "Exceptionally watery. Aroma is like that of banana Runts candy. This tastes like they took a bag of malts, dumped it into a vat of water, and left it out in the rain for several days. Body is kind of like a sugary soft drink. Coasts your whole mouth, not in a good way."

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
tderoeck (9327) - Gent, BELGIUM - NOV 25, 2012
13/XI/12 - 50cl can shared with Bobochamp and Tom @ De Hopduvel (Gent) - BB: n/a (murrica!) (2012-1269) Thanks to Thomas and Annelies for the can!

Clear pale yellow beer, big aery white head, falls down immediately to a small layer of big bubbles, non adhesive. Aroma: very sweet and sugary, candy, ripe fruits, banana, a bit rotten, dirty. MF: ok carbon, light to medium body. Taste: pretty sour start, some green banana, bit of citrus, bitter hops, lemon flavoured candy. Aftertaste: little sour, candy, some banana, little hoppy. Actually not the worst malt liquor Ive ever had.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
blipp (9007) - La Mesa, California, USA - NOV 18, 2009
Can. Pours clear gold with a white head. Light malty corny aroma. The flavor has Some malty adjunct notes but is otherwise rather flavorless.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
b3shine (8740) - Indiana, USA - JAN 6, 2013
40 to pint. Looks sub-par; a transparent gold with thin white head that completely dissipates pretty quickly. Carbonation is lively though, so its kind of strange. Smells cheap and doughy. Tastes like it smells with bad apple cider notes. Below average on the palate. Gonna have to get the wife to help me finish this one, but hey, a ticks a tick.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Ibrew2or3 (8557) - Tempe, Arizona, USA - DEC 4, 2012
24oz can pours clear gold with a minute long near what head. The aroma is sugary sweet, white granulated table sugar sweetened creamed corn, apple juice and chemical booze. The taste really isnt too hateful as it is pretty darn sweet and corn and apple juice like.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
drowland (8542) - Georgia, USA - APR 29, 2010
4/29/10. 40z bottle into a rocks glass (dont ask). On the sweet side, a little tinny and boozy. YUMMMMM.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
SudsMcDuff (8347) - .....Manchester United.........., Texas, USA - NOV 14, 2006
This is one of the better crappy forties. It has good bubbles,maybe to many. It has alotta sweetness in it , This beer got me kinda tipsy after i drank it fast. Mickeys is still better