RATINGS: 11   MEAN: 1.26/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.71/5   EST. CALORIES: 13   ABV: 0.45%
HSince 2001, contract-brewed for Pabst Brewing (San Antonio), as Pabst no longer owns a brewery of its own. Heilemans Kingsbury Non-Alcoholic Brew, traditionally brewed and contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume.

vomit (253) - Michigan, USA - SEP 4, 2011
WHY? WHY DID I EVER DRINK THIS? Get me a BLATZ ASAP! Somehow this stuff passed my lips 20 odd years ago, and I have never forgotten or forgiven!

1.2
   AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Skyview (5834) - Papoose Jct, Minnesota, USA - MAY 7, 2010
From a 12-oz can pours a clear light golden yellow colored brew with a fast dissolving white head that dissipates clean. Aroma of corn grits, floral hops and some breakfast cereal. Taste is light bodied, very metallic, with a morning corn flake breakfast cereal. Finish is quite gritty, corn aftertaste and more metallic aftertaste. Another historical beer brand that is not even a shadow of its glory years. Would like to have tried the Kingsbury Pale Lager of the early 1950s when it was real beer.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
faroeviking (10305) - FAROE ISLANDS - SEP 1, 2009
Can bought in Japan. Thin yellow colour, hardly any head. Herby grainy unpleasant aroma. Watery mouthfeel. Sweetish grainy herby thin unpleasant flavour

2Roses (11) - , Wisconsin, USA - JUL 31, 2008
True this may have been a sub par beer but i am sure many people like myself from the town it is from remember sneaking their first KB out of their dads fridge. So it holds a special place in my heart.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
jbuzz (820) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 11, 2007
Realy not the worset (?) beer out therr. Yes it is on the light side, Light but not watery.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Blewkitty (1) - USA - OCT 5, 2007 does not count
Something is wrong with me this Beer was okay to me. I went to the doctor and asked about it He just shook his head in disbelief. I guest I can be proud that I like the poorest rated beer on the planet.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Viper666 (3278) - Richelieu, Quebec, CANADA - JUN 21, 2007
Canette 355ml. De couleur jaune et transparente. Nez comportant un lger arme de grains de malt ple et de mas sucr avec des notes chimiques et herbeuses (gazon mouill). Trs mince en bouche avec un ptillement lev et croustillant ainsi quune texture assez aqueuse. Trs lger got de grains de malt ple avec des notes chimiques et quelques traces sales lors de lentre en bouche suivi dun lger got sucr de mas et de faibles notes herbeuses (gazon mouill) en finale. Post-got pratiquement nul ainsi dans lequel on retrouve de faibles traces herbeuses.

troopie (2301) - Munchen an der Willamette, Oregon, USA - NOV 10, 2006
UPDATED: JAN 14, 2007 Can and wish to godde I never had. To quote a good friend "Whoever called this near beer was a damn poor judge of distance. Drink water, cat urine, even bleach, but dont drink this. I spat out the first swallow and wish I could rate this lower. I told Coenraad I would kill him if he poured this again. Fortunaltely I could wash the flavour out with Victory Pils. (My favourite pilsener.)

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
mohawksin (187) - Nebraska, USA - JUN 25, 2004
A forgettable beer for sure. Typical crap, but with a regal name. Havent seen this stuff in years. The only memory I have is how bad it is.

punklawyer (100) - USA - FEB 15, 2004
This is the worst thing I have ever tasted. If it still exists do not buy it...do not even take it for free and slap anyone who tries to hand it to you.