RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 3.55/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.25/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 330   ABV: 11%
The tripple IPA hop bomb pitched with a Belgian yeast. Quite the difference.

Most RecentTicked By

DaBeerManEric (1) - Jamesburg, New Jersey, USA - AUG 3, 2015 does not count
This is possibly the best beer I have had. I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed it, and I am not rating it a total score of 5 only because I have to try it again to be sure.

BeerFunGuy (875) - California, USA - OCT 9, 2014
This big hoppy beer has an amazing citrus aroma and huge hop bite. The Belgian yeast gives it a subtle sweet flavor. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

BrewBoxer (2657) - New York, New York, USA - AUG 30, 2014
Draft at the growler NYC. Pours a nice amber brown color with a good hoppy castaway backbone. Pretty good

baraciisch (3335) - California, USA - AUG 24, 2013
Golden orange in color... Aroma of citrus and floral hops.... Flavor is candi sugar initially, citrus hops and malt sweetness throughout, gives way to Belgian yeast and banana notes on finish... Solid, not as funky as I expected ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

oRos (1675) - sacramento, California, USA - FEB 15, 2013
Out of cask at Winterfest beer & wine social. Color pours golden yellow with fluffy white head. Aroma was hops. But the taste was mostly Belgian yeast. Lots of spicy and banana ester. Prefer regular simtra over the Belgian version.