overall
RATINGS: 1506   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.19/5   IBU: 35   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Fire Rock Pale Ale is a crisp, refreshing “Hawaiian-style” pale ale. Its signature copper color results from the unique blend of specialty roasted malts. The pronounced citrus-floral hop aroma comes from the liberal amounts of Galena, Cascade & Mt. Hood hops added to each brew.

yy0pp (1610) - - OCT 8, 2017
Bottle. Hazy amber color with white head. Aroma - Tropical, sweet malts, lemon. Taste - Light sweetness, lightly bitter, resin, caramel, citrus, water.

Eddie1976 (96) - - OCT 7, 2017
Fire rock is not really for me, I feel for a pale ale it was a bit darker and had a deeper taste than I like. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Dirk_T (110) - Frankfurt, GERMANY - SEP 2, 2017
Orange color with a small white head.malty taste at the end some bitterness. some floral aroma but also a metallic taste.

drpimento (3726) - La Crosse, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 30, 2017
I wouldn't say that I could smell or taste any hops per se in the beer although I do pick up some perhaps hop bitterness in the flavor. This is more of an malty reddish Amber Beer that is slightly bitter. It's okay but nothing special.

Grumbo (3729) - Ipswich, Suffolk, ENGLAND - AUG 23, 2017
Bottle, in US. Backlog entry. Entering my historic scores for US beers whilst visiting New York. No tasting notes kept, just rating.