overall
RATINGS: 1418   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.75/5   IBU: 18   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Bottle: Filtered
Longboard Island Lager is a smooth refreshing lager fermented and aged for weeks at cold temperatures to yield its exceptionally smooth flavor. A delicate, slightly spicy hop aroma complements the malty body of this beer.

bigcmack (4) - Kapolei, Hawaii, USA - NOV 2, 2007 does not count
This is a good drinkable beer. Taste like Yuengling but with more flavor and done Hawaiian style. If you are ever in the islands, give it a try and/or visit the Kona Brewery.

Jc_1978 (3) - Illinois, USA - APR 22, 2016 does not count
One of my favorite beers. Liquid Aloha in a bottle! I can’t say enough good things about this lager it is just a beer drinkers beer! Smooth and fruity finish that just leaves you wanting more.

rambo (1) - AUSTRALIA - MAR 6, 2007 does not count
Luv this beer. Is it available in Australia. Had it on Maui when i was there and could not get it off of my mind when i returned home. IMHO would sell realy well in Australia. Could i import personal quantities if not available here?

erling1000 (719) - - MAR 18, 2016
A yellow, light foggy, american lager with very low white head. Aroma is fruity, corn, malty, light yeasty. Taste is bitter sweet. Pearly. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

NJBarstool (35) - Rockaway, New Jersey, USA - OCT 14, 2015
This is what I was looking for as far as a summer beer. This is a premium version of the much disrespected by beer snobs, the American lager. So compare it more to Stella and Heineken than Budweiser and Miller. Since that is the price range at 8-9 bucks for a six pack. It blows the American and Euro macro lagers out of the water. Everything is subtle and balanced. Fruit is evident but not upfront, Hops are evident but this is not at all bitter. It has the crisp finish that a summer lager should. Check it out

roxtersoxter (358) - McKinney, Texas, USA - JAN 19, 2011
Great beer! Didn’t have high hopes coming from a Hawaiian beer but surprisingly a great beer!

MarineOBeer (45) - - OCT 12, 2014
UPDATED: JUN 20, 2015 Very tasty smooth relaxing amber ale. Lauren likes. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

BigBen2120 (688) - Derry, New Hampshire, USA - AUG 17, 2009
12oz bottle from the local Hannaford. Pours a light straw yellow crystal clear body with a short lived half inch of off-white head. Smells somewhat bready and biscuity. Tastes sweet with some bready elements as well as an unexpected citric hoppiness supporting. Light bodied with moderate carbonation. Very easy drinker, even for the style. I’d definitely get this one again, either to have with macro-drinking friends or on a hot summer day. Good stuff.

Espo518 (4) - USA - DEC 31, 2009 does not count
My favorite beer lately. Tried it on tap at a restaurant. Liked it so much I bought a six pack on my way home. Not too heavy not too light. Beautiful light red in color. Perfect with bar food and burgers. The brewery would be my first stop if I were ever to visit Hawaii! I’m in love!

DeesterOSU (6) - Toledo, Ohio, USA - MAR 11, 2013 does not count
I really enjoyed this beer. It’s palate was very pleasant and the aroma was smooth, not overpowering. I also enjoyed the appearance...a nice brown hue and it wasn’t heavy in anyway. I’m excited to try the coconut version of this!