overall
Serve in Flute, Shaker

RATINGS: 695   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.79/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 15   EST. CALORIES: 162   ABV: 5.4%
Limited release. Swimming in a fresh water pool at the base of a cascading waterfall is what we all imagine we would find in paradise. On Maui, follow the old Hana Highway and you will find such a place – Wailua Falls. This plunging cascade of clear water is the inspiration for our Limited Release Wailua Wheat. This golden, sun colored ale has a bright, citrusy flavor that comes from the tropical passion fruit we brew into each batch. Sit back, relax and enjoy paradise anytime.

Editor’s Note: Lilikoi Wheat was renamed to Wailua Wheat (both on draft and in bottle).

TechGuy07 (3) - San Jose, California, USA - AUG 7, 2007 does not count
Oh My God. I go to this brewary every time at christmas, and have always been impressed with thier beers. This is definetly my favorite. Great passion fruit flavor, but not too sweet. Very refreshing wheat beer, goes down easy. I hope this one stays around for a while.