overall
Brewed by Krombacher Privatbrauerei Kreuztal
Style: Pilsener
Kreuztal-Krombach, Germany

RATINGS: 917   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.76/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Why should we strive constantly to try to improve an already excellent flavor ever? It is one of our strengths, we can recognize that when a product perfected and completed in flavor. We believe in modern continuity and stability as strengths of Krombacher - constant in quality, resistant to the taste. An achievement that we will not sacrifice lightly. The Christmas Song tells the quietly resting at sea, as we feel it with our beer. In peace lies both the strength and the indulgence.

Nature has provided us with its mountain spring water ® richly rewarded. We also feel this as a mandate and responsibility to consider also Krombacher Pils as a gift and preserve this jewel of nature pure. The mountain spring water ® is the most important component for the unique quality and distinctive taste experience of a Krombacher lager. A Krombacher stands for naturally fresh beer enjoyment and a fine, spicy aroma. How many generations in the future, our passion is the preservation of this achievement.

jha (8) - GERMANY - MAR 11, 2011 does not count
Easily the best Pilsner you can get. Refreshing taste, not-too bitter and perfect for warm weather.

Bocker92 (1) - - JUL 11, 2012 does not count
Krombacher Pils is the greatest beer in Germany. It tastes best and is very invigorating when.its cold

SvenHartmann (2) - - JUL 26, 2012 does not count
lecker, Morgen 0820 Uhr zur Firma, Wetter Geil, Sonne, Grill am Start ..... WAS WILL MAN(N) MEHR¿

barneybubble (1) - Leeds, West Yorkshire, ENGLAND - APR 15, 2014 does not count
Really easy drinking without an overpowering after taste. A creamy taste that belies the premium ABV. Excellent

Maledictus (1) - North Rhine-Westphalia, GERMANY - SEP 16, 2015 does not count
One of the best beers ever. Adhering to the german purity law. Golden, clear looks, pure taste.

kong5150 (1) - Santa Rosa, California, USA - JAN 1, 2012 does not count
When I have gone to Germany I have tried many Beers, and Krombacher has the best of everything. My Aunt in Germany has shown me the ways of German Beer, and I enjoy this one the best. I can not wait until it comes to California. I am going back in Sept 2012 for Ocktoberfest, and will drink the beer in the tents, but drink Krombacher at the end of the day.PROST!!!!

Bronstein (175) - Göttingen, GERMANY - NOV 17, 2002
UPDATED: MAY 4, 2003 Germany"s high priced market leader. A well balanced pilsener with hoppy and malty flavours and too much character to be called typical. If you like the style this one is a try.

nigos (631) - Ipswich, Suffolk, ENGLAND - NOV 6, 2001
Found quite frequently in restuarants in Germany. A high quality Pils. Something I could drink on a regular basis