overall
Brewed by Krombacher Privatbrauerei Kreuztal
Style: Pilsener
Kreuztal-Krombach, Germany

RATINGS: 904   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.77/5   EST. CALORIES: 144   ABV: 4.8%
Why should we strive constantly to try to improve an already excellent flavor ever? It is one of our strengths, we can recognize that when a product perfected and completed in flavor. We believe in modern continuity and stability as strengths of Krombacher - constant in quality, resistant to the taste. An achievement that we will not sacrifice lightly. The Christmas Song tells the quietly resting at sea, as we feel it with our beer. In peace lies both the strength and the indulgence.

Nature has provided us with its mountain spring water richly rewarded. We also feel this as a mandate and responsibility to consider also Krombacher Pils as a gift and preserve this jewel of nature pure. The mountain spring water is the most important component for the unique quality and distinctive taste experience of a Krombacher lager. A Krombacher stands for naturally fresh beer enjoyment and a fine, spicy aroma. How many generations in the future, our passion is the preservation of this achievement.

WVHouseofBeer's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
WVHouseofBeer (1045) - West Virginia, USA - JUN 4, 2012
Eh there isnt really much to distinguish this from a crappy macro pale lager. There was a slight hint of grassy hops and malt, so I guess it was okay. Bottom line: There are cheaper and better beers out there so I dont really see myself ever drinking this again.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
kaser (5979) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 18, 2017
12oz can at like wolf. It tastes like my balls. U May be asking yourself," how does he know what his balls taste like?" My balls are so long that I can actually get them up to my mouth. So trust me when I tell you, this beer really does taste like my salty, sweaty, sticky nuts. Bottom line, this beer is not very good.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
koncert92 (394) - Warsaw, POLAND - FEB 16, 2017
puszka 500ml. Uzupełniam swj profil na ratebeer, piwo wypite jakiś czas temu.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
WarMan04 (212) - Bydgoszcz, POLAND - FEB 11, 2017
Pours light, golden colour with medium head. Aroma of malts, grainy, quite sweet. Some sulphur and grassy notes. Very common aroma in German pilsners. Tasty is dry, malty and grainy. Hoppy finish with medium, grassy bitterness. Refreshing, a bit watery, light body, highly carbonated. Good, casual lager.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
jandorris (515) - Warsaw, POLAND - JAN 27, 2017
Backlog. Przenoszenie ocen z innego serwisu, z czasw przed założeniem konta na ratebeer

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
john44 (2698) - SW London, Greater London, ENGLAND - JAN 26, 2017
Bottle. Yellowy Gold in colour. Malty; caramel, grainy malts. Hoppy; grassy hops. Sweetish malty hoppy throughout. Dryish finish. Drinkable. (2011-09-30)

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Grumpelmies (171) - North Rhine-Westphalia, GERMANY - JAN 17, 2017
Clear pale yellow. Decent head. Aroma is grassy, earthy and German hops. Taste is bready, grainy, grassy and a wee bit spicy. Good carbonation. Pretty basic German Pils but its quite hoppy and tasty for one of the big players. Refreshing, crisp, clean and can be easily consumed in large amounts. The fact that Krombacher was once the proud sponsor of my favourite sports team doesnt affect my judgement in any way...

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
deanso (9821) - Chiang Mai, THAILAND - JAN 16, 2017
50cl can from Shochiku. Medium white head. Clear golden pour. An average pilsner.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
ALIBALI (1302) - Kiel, GERMANY - JAN 3, 2017
Schwefel, Gras und Kruter. Nicht bel und viel besser als ich es in Erinnerung hatte. Probierschluck von Timi in Murphys Pub. Mge die Macht mit uns sein 😎.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
jzi (310) - POLAND - DEC 24, 2016
Backlog, ocena przepisana z untappd, w ramach uzupełniania profilu na ratebeer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
Kleg (142) - The Beach, Florida, USA - DEC 24, 2016
Germany. Pale gold pour with a white head and fair retention. Light lacing. Soft and light mouthfeel. Light and flat taste. Minor skunk. Tastes warm but Its not. Meh.