overall
Brewed by Kronenbourg (Carlsberg)
Style: Pale Lager
Obernai, France

RATINGS: 372   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.15/5   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
A light bodied european lager.

khatley (1) - USA - JUN 2, 2008 does not count
Best beer I have had and I have not been able to find it for years in texas...sucks...if anyone knows where I can get it please let me know.

BjorBok Freysa (28) - Reykjavik, ICELAND - OCT 22, 2001
Very very good for a lager, one of my favourite! The aroma is nice and fresh with hops and malted barley in good balance. This guy gives you a very nice and medium fullbody mouth feel with long and tasteful aftertaste. The hops gives this beer a nice refreshing character but without to much bitterness. The CO2 level is also just right and it adds to the breezy feeling. You can drink this one the whole night if you want to without feeling like you’ve eaten a whole cow with tale and everything. VERY GOOD BEER

CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 20, 2002
Not bad but their was stuff floating in it.

nazzty (1376) - Ödåkra - Helsingborg, SWEDEN - JAN 18, 2014
Lovely crisp lager with a rich bottom and interesting hop profile. Both refreshing and tasty.

jpknight22 (171) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - NOV 17, 2002
This and Heineken were my staple beers during my study abroad tenure in Angers, France. I was actually really impressed with this beer, which could quite possibly be deemed the Budweiser of France based upon availability. This beer is just a good, consistent light-bodied lager that reminds me of some of the lighter German lagers.

adamlau (76) - California, USA - DEC 1, 2001
My standard for light lagers. Very, very smooth and finished very clean. Little aftertaste lends itself to being a lager that can be had with just about any meal. A transitional beer that I would not hesitate to recommend to non-drinkers.

Eirikur (386) - hafnarfjordur, ICELAND - MAY 17, 2003
HEAD: Dense, persistent head,White. COLOUR: Bright golden-yellow. NOSE: Dominant malty-cereal nose Hops, fruit and yeast, with hints of honey and pepper. AROMA: Medium intensity Dominant malt-cereal flavours Fruity, hints of liquorice, hops and pepper. PALATE: Well balanced, with slight tanginess. BODY: Good, smooth body, slight sparkle. FINISH: Short finish, smooth, well-defined bitterness with hints of malt.

cyrenaica (1126) - Milton, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 7, 2007
This is a nice beer. I went searching for Lowenbrau one evening and the clerk suggested this as an alternative. It is a nice golden colour with a light malty aroma. A very smooth beer with a very smooth taste that goes down easy, but has just enough bite to make you appreciate this beer. I did go back to the store the next day and tip the clerk for his suggestion.