RATINGS: 2   MEAN: 3.75/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3/5   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 278   ABV: 9.25%
Ale with coconut, chocolate, & scorpion ghost peppers.

Most RecentTicked By

tectactoe's rating

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
tectactoe (3125) - Michigan, USA - MAR 17, 2014
Tap @ Kuhnhenn: Expected a darker beer based on the description... Hazy, golden amber-ish with a soapy, white skin on top. Smells like tropical tanning lotion you take to the beach... Heavy coconut oil, faint pineapple, really reminds me of a piña colada at times, too. Maybe a small hint of chocolate but it comes through the least. I’m telling you... suntan lotion. Taste is the same way, loads & loads of coconut oil, a lighter butteriness, a hint of tropical fruit, & the lightest touch of dry cocoa powder. You don’t taste the peppers until the end, & it’s more of just a tingly spice that builds with each sip... End of the glass, my throat is tingling nicely, coated with coconut oils. Strange brew... But I like it.

HisBoyElroy (107) - Michigan, USA - MAR 18, 2014
This one is like drinking a 7-11 Pina Colada slurpee. Not exactly what I was expecting. Still a very decent brew.