overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (AB InBev)
Style: Golden Ale/Blond Ale
London, Canada

RATINGS: 342   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.27/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Contains all the distinguishing features of a true ale, including a good balance of dryness, complemented by a fruity taste and unique hop flavouring.

Brewmaster88 (53) - Petrolia, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 7, 2002
This is definately the worst beer I have ever tried here in Canada. I gagged and almost puked off the first drink.

UnionMade (621) - Connecticut, USA - DEC 4, 2002
Uh, I guess this is slightly worse than regular Labattís. I donít know why. Maybe it was what I ate with it, or when I had it, or something. I just didnít like it. Then again, I like to eat french fries with mustard.

CapFlu (5126) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 1, 2002
As opposed to many of the comments, I actually like this common beer more than most Canadian brews. I canít help but think of sitting in a cold arena bench watching a Junior "AAA" hockey game in Chicoutimi. A good backcountry beer... whatever that means?

mrkimchee (1414) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 15, 2002
this was better than I expected, but being a labatt product that doesnít say much. somenice grainy flavours and a moderately dry finish.

tourette (225) - Seattle, Washington, USA - OCT 31, 2002
Not too bad. Its better than Labatt Blue, and its usually the same price. Why isnít this their most popular beer?

MarshallMac (143) - West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - OCT 18, 2002
just another lager

PhillyBeer2112 (2821) - Oviedo, Florida, USA - OCT 13, 2002
UPDATED: AUG 16, 2003 Yellow gold, large but fading head. Light haze. Some buttery pale palt with a slight aroma of herbal and spicy hops. Straightforward and clean, with med malt flavor and a good dosing of spicy hop flavors. Finish only lightly bitter. Surprisingly not bland or watery, but still rather middle of the road in all respects.

acnemaster99 (20) - Albany, New York, USA - SEP 30, 2002
this is labatts best beer

autocar3899 (3) - Massachusetts, USA - SEP 29, 2002 does not count
one of my favorite Canadian brews.A real thirst quencher.

Strange Brew (157) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 30, 2002
Nothing special, but decent compared to some of Labattís other stuff.