overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (AB InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
London, Canada

RATINGS: 1536   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Fruity character with slightly sweet aftertaste. Light, crisp and delicate in its flavour delivery

StevieMSU (64) - Kentucky, USA - SEP 27, 2001
Great pilsner beer.....This beer tastes awesome and for whoever don’t care for it then quit complaining and find you a new beer...

labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - NOV 6, 2001
Without a doubt, this is my favorite beer. It goes good with just about anything.....chips, pizza, brats, burgers, wings, hell, even Doritos don’t kill it. For the record, I was so loaded once I actually had it in cereal instead of milk.

OD40oz (774) - Box Elder, South Dakota, USA - JUN 10, 2002
UPDATED: APR 10, 2004 This is without a doubt my favorite pilsner and at the top of my list overall. Plus they have good commercials. Wow, Canadian beer is good, EH?

labattfreak (58) - Coldwater, Michigan, USA - NOV 7, 2003
This beer kicks ass! It has a heavenly aroma and a sweet taste. And I love the bear commercials too! Keep up the good work, Labatt's!

REDDOGICE (243) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 4, 2004
love the bear its a nice P.R move. although the flavor is of corn and hops. It has a tiny head.

bmckenzie (1) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - FEB 21, 2011 does not count
This is like the best beer in the world, eh. I fed some to my dog and he got drunk. Then my brother tried to drink it but I told him to take off. What a hoser, eh? I don’t know what the "head" means, but I drank enough of this watching the Leafs game to hit the head. All you hosers who dont like Labatt Blue need to take off, eh? I know its a strong beer because it keeps the same colour from the time I drink it to the time I pee it out, eh. That’s pretty good, eh.

goatmanstevo (16) - Houghton, USA - JAN 10, 2003
well... what can i say... my favorite beer.. i could drink this anytime :) it tastes good to me

MarshallMac (143) - West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - FEB 2, 2001
I think it’s one of the best in the world. It’s always in my fridge

beer&boobs99 (4) - Quebec, CANADA - SEP 9, 2001 does not count
damn! that’s the best comercial beer, and for sure. i recomand it.