overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (AB InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
London, Canada

RATINGS: 42   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Features a full body and taste with the Saaz hops countering much of the bitterness associated with traditional lagers.

MarshallMac (143) - West Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - NOV 6, 2002
I’ve had this once, on saturday, walking down to the rooster, steve had one from the blue fridge and brock and i split it. it tasted just like any old labatt lager. good luck

pondoshuffles (141) - Fitzroy Harbour, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 8, 2003
A macro lager with a little flavour to it. If there's Saaz hops in it, I can't really find them. A good alternative to Blue.

0.8
Gooner (136) - Chatham, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 21, 2001
CCI beer. Ha! Ha! :) This is the archetype of the worst American macrobrew. Too bad Canada had to claim victory.

1.1
chainman (104) - Ontario, CANADA - JUN 7, 2006
Someone told me this stuff was like 50 and Blue mixed together...if that were true, I wouldn’t hate this beer so much. Bland, boring, and not really any better than Blue, just different in a gross way. Not surprising that even old men don’t buy this anymore. You’re better off getting Lucky Lager, as there’s barely a difference.

markymark (82) - Duluth, Minnesota, USA - DEC 21, 2002
UPDATED: JAN 14, 2003 I was skeptical at first since I always saw yokels drink this at the bar. However, a very decent, clean, crisp tasting lager from Labatt"s. I enjoy it.

LuckySmarms99 (80) - Ontario, USA - FEB 5, 2002
Didn’t think much of it when at school. Tried it only a few times (well 24 actually) Never again.

Brewmaster88 (53) - Petrolia, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 7, 2002
UPDATED: DEC 15, 2004 An average lager from Labatt’s. Very easy to drink in large quantities. Very clean and crisp.

beerlover79 (35) - st. catharines, Ontario, CANADA - OCT 17, 2007
one of the most refreshing beers i have ever had, great with hot wings or pizza, a bit expensive,easy drinking, but nice subtle taste and clean finish, nice colour and average head, light corn smell. this beer lives up to its name, just to price

mtm00799 (20) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 31, 2001
-If you can find Crystal in cans, try it. Oddly, those who swear by it tell me it’s a ’Different Beer’ than Crystal in Bottles. I must say,to my suprise, there is a discernable diff. 3 Stars Bottled, 41/2 cans. -Do the test I think you’ll all be Oddly suprised.