overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (AB InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
London, Canada

RATINGS: 41   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Features a full body and taste with the Saaz hops countering much of the bitterness associated with traditional lagers.

mtm00799 (20) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 31, 2001
-If you can find Crystal in cans, try it. Oddly, those who swear by it tell me it's a 'Different Beer' than Crystal in Bottles.
I must say,to my suprise, there is a discernable diff. 3 Stars Bottled, 41/2 cans.
-Do the test I think you'll all be Oddly suprised.

hazer772 (18) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 28, 2008
Very drinkable...seems to have some odd connection with the town of Brantford or anyone in the 519 area code....they seem to have a loyalty. Very watery.. not my thing

abnerkl (2) - CANADA - JAN 1, 2005 does not count
A excellent lager with a clean crisp taste from Labatt’s and it’s nothing like Blue.

Jonneh (1) - Thunder Bay, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 30, 2008 does not count
I don’t know if it’s the palate or the pride that makes me love this beer so much. Northern Ontario has much love for this beer and not too many others. I don’t know if it’s because I was raised on this stuff or it’s actually delicious... but i love it!

maxjohn909 (1) - Ontario, CANADA - JAN 9, 2012 does not count
Preservative free, you can kind of taste that. If you can get over that initial slightly sour taste you can really enjoy it. My favourite by far.