overall
Brewed by Labatt Breweries (AB InBev)
Style: Pale Lager
London, Canada

RATINGS: 41   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.18/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Features a full body and taste with the Saaz hops countering much of the bitterness associated with traditional lagers.

Radek Kliber (7501) - Toronto (Can) Krotoszyn (Pol), POLAND - AUG 24, 2002
We had many of those last night (oh man what a night). I hated that watery stuff. I could not find anything positive in this beer. Weak even for American standard.

1.3
Oakes (19426) - Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA - NOV 28, 2000
When Interbrew thins out the Labatts roster, this will be one of the first to go. No one will notice.

1.3
Crockett (1139) - Southampton, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 27, 2004
UPDATED: JAN 28, 2004 This is the beer of choice for my dad. For some reason, it's just friggin huge in Bruce County Ontario. Extremely pale. Very fizzy. "Pops" doesn't have to worry about me drinking his beers. If you own a trailer, lock the fridge before you go to bed! Somewhat refreshing. Must be served at exactly 3 degrees celcius.

1.1
chainman (104) - Ontario, CANADA - JUN 7, 2006
Someone told me this stuff was like 50 and Blue mixed together...if that were true, I wouldn’t hate this beer so much. Bland, boring, and not really any better than Blue, just different in a gross way. Not surprising that even old men don’t buy this anymore. You’re better off getting Lucky Lager, as there’s barely a difference.

beanmedic (348) - Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 22, 2005
plain, watery. i had no idea that this stuff was still around. i was shocked to find it in a bar when i asked for a bottle of their least popular beer. pale and plain.

0.9
Cartoonkhaki (1341) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - NOV 30, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 13, 2003 This has to be one of the worst beers around. Brantford, Ontario yokels seem to like it though God knows why?? It has a poor flavour and a bad aftertaste.. Like metal. Mark from Brantford drinks it. I had this again on Christmas Eve because the bar we were at was out of all their 50 my friends managed to drink. I thought I would try it to bring back some old memories. And like the beer tastes it brings back nothing special. What a poor quality beer. I do belive that it is only Brantford keeping this brew alive and on the market!

0.9
Slacks (615) - Bolton, Ontario, CANADA - MAY 27, 2007
341ml Bottle: My wife’s family have SO many weddings every year, always at the same place, who only serve five pieces of macro crap. Finally, last night, I decided to try Crystal. The lady at the bar informed me, with a very straight face, that I’d "never drink another brand" after; high praise, indeed! Poured a gentle, unassuming yellow with an ever-so-slight edge of white head on the plastic glass t’was poured into. A delicate aroma of air and water. The taste.. well, it’s better than Blue. But then again, so is a ninja throwing star to the left nut.

0.8
Gooner (136) - Chatham, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 21, 2001
CCI beer. Ha! Ha! :) This is the archetype of the worst American macrobrew. Too bad Canada had to claim victory.