overall
RATINGS: 44   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.17/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Unfilterred, bottom fermented, good balance of malt /hop/aroma flavor, extensive use of Noble hops, very light color, lagered 7 weeks.

HH (166) - Everett, Washington, USA - JUN 20, 2003
Probably not a favotite from this brewery, they have more interesting offerings than this. That said, it's a decent pils. As I recall they had a GABF medal on the wall for it. Decently hoppy and went pretty good with the pizza I had last time I visited there.

Suttree (6466) - Knoxville, Tennessee, USA - APR 28, 2003
Well, in all fairness, you don't go to LaConner for the Pils. Not bad, mind you, but it didn't reach out and slap me around like the Imperial Stout did. Mild hop character. a little more grainy than I prefer.

drismyhero (815) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - APR 14, 2003
Well, it is a pilsner...but for being such, it is unusually hoppy and rather high on my personal pilsner list. Of course, this is not saying much at all, I happen to be horribly biased...a true ale asshole (alehole?). I may be a bastard, but I can't help myself, pilsners are just not my thing. But reguardless, this is probably (aside from Bitburger Pils) the best pilsner I've had.

Crit (4038) - Surrey, British Columbia, CANADA - JAN 5, 2003
Hazy straw color with thin white head.This is a well balanced beer that is clean,crisp and very drinkable

kyzr (1591) - Montana, USA - OCT 4, 2002
Clean crisp and to the point. One of the better pils that I've had. Good balance of flavor. Great little brewpub. Worth the drive off of I-5