overall
Serve in Lager glass

RATINGS: 24   MEAN: 2.81/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.83/5   IBU: 27   EST. CALORIES: 180   ABV: 6%
A golden lager with an even balance of German malts and hops. Crisp and smooth with a touch of sweetness in the finish.

Borup (15940) - Albertslund, DENMARK - NOV 21, 2017
Bottle. An amber coloured beer with a white head. Aroma and flavour of malt, straw, hops, fruit, sweetness, sourness. Vintage rating.

Ungstrup (38902) - Citizen of the universe, DENMARK - NOV 21, 2017
Bottled. An amber beer with a lazing beige head. The aroma has notes of malt, caramel, and metal. The flavor is sweet with notes of malt, caramel, and metal, leading to a tart finish.

Pinball (12598) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - NOV 21, 2017
vintage bottle. clear dark amber, small white head. flavor is slightly sour, flowery.

Desverger (13692) - Copenhagen, DENMARK - NOV 21, 2017
[email protected] - (2013 bottle) golden Amber pour with white head. Aroma and taste is sour and tart with some grainy malty notes, estry, medium body, weird one.

yespr (48895) - Copenhagen O, DENMARK - NOV 21, 2017
Pours clear and golden orange with a small tannhead. Aroma is fruity and toasted malt. Dry, herbal. Sourish. Toasted malt. Grainy. Dry and citric, sourish. Flat malty finish.

Dal9000 (674) - Ohio, USA - JAN 31, 2015
Soft wheat metallic taste with a spice coriander middle that fades slowly. A Christmas ale light. ---Rated via Beer Buddy

pottygok (548) - Ohio, USA - AUG 5, 2014
Aroma: No aroma. Could be water. Appearance: Dark gold with minimal head. Taste: Medium sweetness throughout with hints of sourness in the finish. Palate: Light body, smooth texture, soft carbonation, slightly sweet finish. Overall: Nicely balanced, but still a bit too malty for my taste. Paired well with the brewer’s BBQ sauce, though.

Chudwick (3423) - Taylor Mill, Kentucky, USA - MAY 29, 2014
12oz bottle into Le Listermann - nose is nutty, leading me to think that the fact this beer was so cheap was because it was old. Regardless, I like the smell. Sip adds more nuttiness and I don’t think this typical for the style. It’s very malty and I lack the knowledge to figure out which one/ones. I’m curious as to the name of the beer: barnburner. Get some bread in the aftertaste and a slight hop kick but nothing close to 27 IBU’s which also leads me to think the is beer is old. To my surprise, this aged well. Looked for a date, but no go. I’m glad I tried it and would like to try a fresh one just to compare.

BeerdedDave (2001) - Beckley, USA - JAN 11, 2014
gold color; sweet malt aroma; slightly sweet malt flavor; fairly well balanced with German hops

steelhead3686 (269) - Jacksonville, North Carolina, USA - AUG 14, 2013
Pours a hazy copper with a medium white head. It has a very slight hops aroma with a slight hints of citrus. It has a medium sweetness with just a hint of bitter. It has light to medium body with a thin texture and very fizzy carbonation. This might be one of the best lagers I’ve ever had, and at 6% ABV it’s a great buy. I wish I could find it in my town seeing as how I’m from Ohio.