overall
RATINGS: 856   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.85/5   SEASONAL: Autumn   IBU: 64   EST. CALORIES: 255   ABV: 8.5%
Lots of wheat for a curious malt complexity and leaving it light in color, but huge in flavor and satisfaction
Net contents: Ounces and ounces of Malt, Hops, Yeast and water.

jstraw (1967) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - SEP 24, 2009
Draft at Jerry’s. Dark gold with big foamy off-white head / Floral nose of pine, citrus, and bread / Medium body, moderately sweet with biting hops, but with good malt balance, and with long finish / Flavors of fresh cut pine, orange, grapefruit, chrysanthemum, earth, and caramel / Not as big as some, but just a perfect example of a double.

shaihulud (13) - Kentucky, USA - JUL 19, 2014
I want to lick the girl on the covers feet. The beer is really dope too. Beer is like a pair of feet, I want to stick my dick in them and drink beer while getting a foot job. The point is this is really good and little sumpin is also good and I have never had a bad beer from Lagunitas so they have nice feet. I’m gonna go take a nap

joepbeer (1) - Harrisonburg, Virginia, USA - AUG 5, 2017 does not count
Wow, is this a good beer! I’d not tried it before because I thought the name was a bit hokey, but I’m not sure if ales get any better than this. Wonderful flavor and balance. Just as well I only included one bottle in the sampler six-pack I just bought. So many micro-brewery beers and so little time to taste them all -- seems like there ought to be a law against that. I will continue my quest for the perfect beer but in the meantime this one is going to be in the fridge as one of my reference standards.