overall
RATINGS: 1728   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.78/5   SEASONAL: Summer   IBU: 64   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%
Way smooth and silky with a nice wheaty-esque-ish-ness. Just the little sumpin’ sumpin’ we all need to kick Summer into full swing! Ingredients: Hops, Malt, Hops, Hops, Yeast, Hops, Water, and Hops.

Bricks (1160) - Delaware, USA - APR 28, 2012
Soft foamy head. Appearance is a bit low-key and average.. orangey swill-like in color. Smell of fierce hops and citrus. Tastes like the aroma.. earthy citrusy hops. Carbonation is a little mellow. Aftertaste of a little grass/hay.

Onenote81 (1002) - Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA - APR 25, 2012
Originally reviewed: 7/20/09. Poured into my weizen glass a murky dark gold with a big billowy white head on top. Great retention leaves some nice sip rings along edge. Smells of tangerines, oranges, and pineapple. Wow. Big citrus notes that I was not expecting. The mouth is crisp and bubbly. Flavor is citrus with some bitter grapefruit notes melded with sweet orange flavor. Finishes slightly sweet with some sugary malts. This is a wheat ale? Blind-tasting this, I would guess it’s a red or an india pale. I like this alot, but I wouldn’t ever think this was a wheat. I like what they artfully did with the style though. Recommend.

FudgeSociety2 (311) - Florida, USA - APR 23, 2012
Very good IPA. Has a fruity taste. It’s a good beer, nah’ mean? Brewed by Lagunitas

Jow (4164) - Orlando, Florida, USA - APR 22, 2012
Tap at Birdsal house as part of sampler. Pours bright gold with white head. Nose of fruits and hops. Tastes of grapefruit, wheat, vanilla,banana, and alcohol. A touch thin and sweet.

kopher (593) - New York, USA - APR 21, 2012
fresh citrus and tropical hop aroma with a bit of crisp caramel malt. juicy and refreshing, on the bitter side but not overwhelming. tastes like those hop candies, really intense fresh funky citrus hops. lots of grass in the long crisp finish. medium body and carbonation, could be a bit lighter maybe, but nice.

MarinaMarket (254) - POULSBO, Washington, USA - APR 18, 2012
Pours fairly clear golden with a nice white head, clinging to the glass. Wonderful fresh hop and citrus aroma. Flavor is bitter citrus, malt back with a little funk and tartness. Bitterness remains, and the finish is fleeting. I get some kind of a grassy/vegetal note as well, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Palate is medium bodied, very slight stickiness, and excellent carbonation. TAsted from the bottle @ 53F.

rdixon77 (3106) - Georgia, USA - APR 17, 2012
Cracked a bottle after long day’s work. Drinking it colder and faster than it probably should be drinken. Nice clear gold color with a ring of head around the glass. Aroma has the floral & orange peel hop-appeal. Taste brings a citrusy sweetness to the hops. I mostly get grapefruit, and also maybe some mango flavor. The sweetness real blends well with the spiciness from teh hops. Nice mouthfeel and good balance. Welcome summer.

Wittales (884) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - APR 15, 2012
UPDATED: FEB 15, 2014 Appearance was clear golden with off white creamy lasting 2 finger head, loads of lacing throughout glass. Aromas where acidic fruits and grassy, piney hops, slight grainy sweet malt. Taste was sweet grainy malt then the flavors of grapefruit, lemons and oranges. Palate was smooth soft creamy carbonation just the right amount. The balanced medium body was lasting length but stellar tart finish. West IPA...

philoceraptor (6) - - APR 15, 2012 does not count
This is a great IPA. Perfect for warm weather, watching a ball game. I think the other reviews have said it all.

MrColor (2) - HomeTown, Illinois, USA - APR 15, 2012 does not count
I could not give this100% across the ratings, but I would be hard pressed to objectively defend why. Not the best I have ever enjoyed, but I would be hard pressed to identify every nuance as to why? I’d you are an IPA hophead, I can guarantee that you will be very pleased with this great brew. 98 rating? Justly earned! Exceptional!!!