RATINGS: 2675   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.57/5   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
This is our unique version of an ancient style. A style as old as the ocean trade routes of the last centuries Great Ships. Not as old as the equator they had to cross twice enroute, nor as old as the 10,000 or so miles of Di-Hydrogen Oxide and Sodium upon which they sailed, but older than the Circulithium-4 Lentloid that binds the Lupulin Quartnate onto your taste buds. Weird. Think about it. Now stop. OK, go again, now stop. Think again, and stop. But we digress. Made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts, this redolent ale will likely float your boat, whatever planet you’re on.

Bronzan (158) - Windsor, California, USA - SEP 29, 2009
Smooth..one of my personal favorites. Good hop favor, but not terribly strong. An IPA that I can have a couple of at a time.

ansermadide (1526) - Kyle, Texas, USA - SEP 27, 2009
UPDATED: OCT 31, 2009 This beer is too easy to drink. I’m surprised, because I drink alot of Lagunitas... And I’m not used to this lightness. Light aroma, light almost amber hop flavor, with only a hint of finish. This is a great summer beer...

WVHouseofBeer (1068) - West Virginia, USA - SEP 24, 2009
Pours a golden color with a moderate amount of white head and some lacing. Good hops flavor nicely balanced with malt, although not as hoppy has they claim. Medium bodied, and an all around good IPA.

beernovice39 (3270) - Idaho, USA - SEP 22, 2009
Light and refreshing. Not heavy on bitter by any means (caution I like hops). This has a different taste that i find interesting. This is by no means as good as Racer 5 or Founders but it is good in taste and for being unique.

DonMagi (5593) - bantervile, Bedfordshire, ENGLAND - SEP 19, 2009
Bottle in the rake. Alround rating: Excellent balance of american caramalt and tangerine lychee hop. I could have sunk these all day but we only had like 6 bottles and i stupidly upsold them all.

Haack (101) - Hornslet, DENMARK - SEP 17, 2009
I found this beer very interessting. I couldn’t really find anything similar but I find that a good thing.

carruthm (1401) - Seattle, Washington, USA - SEP 15, 2009
Clear orange color with a high amount of lacing. Strong bitter aroma and a bit flat and watery palate.

KyotoLefty (10264) - Kyoto, JAPAN - SEP 13, 2009
Cask at the Horse Brass. Faint citrus fruit aroma. Light malt flavor, with grape, honey, yeast. Reasonable hop flavor with medium bitterness. Rather bland.

tucsonsam (24) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - SEP 12, 2009
very little bitterness, nice hoppy and citrusy taste. Golden pour, very refreshing. On tap at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant in Tucson

CUJO (383) - Brooklyn, New York, USA - SEP 10, 2009
UPDATED: OCT 31, 2009 tap @ Citi: not bad, but def not great. Though the hop level was too low... malt/ sugar level was too high creating a overly sweet, not as bitter an IPA as one would come to expect. Still a very solid beer, but the balance was too even, not enough lean on the hops. ***RnH*** "bitter front, all fruit in middle, dry crisp bitter end... caramel color, thin head ring, mild sweaty nose, almost creamy, full body feel, decent lacing." Way better experience than my previous try... was probably too wasted!