RATINGS: 2623   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.57/5   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
This is our unique version of an ancient style. A style as old as the ocean trade routes of the last centuries Great Ships. Not as old as the equator they had to cross twice enroute, nor as old as the 10,000 or so miles of Di-Hydrogen Oxide and Sodium upon which they sailed, but older than the Circulithium-4 Lentloid that binds the Lupulin Quartnate onto your taste buds. Weird. Think about it. Now stop. OK, go again, now stop. Think again, and stop. But we digress. Made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts, this redolent ale will likely float your boat, whatever planet youre on.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
wilkie (1208) - Raleigh, North Carolina, USA - JUN 18, 2008
Draught at Woodys in downtown Raleigh. Pours copper, with a medium white head, and lacing. Aroma is very hoppy, with a bit of pine and grapefruit. Flavor is similar, with a decent malk backbone and caramel. Excellent beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
RunDWP (203) - San Jose, California, USA - JUN 17, 2008
22 oz. bottle. Very strong, piney, hoppy aroma made concerned I was about to be hit over the head with a bunch of hops. I was pleasantly surprised how well balanced the flavor was. Nice malt background, with piney, grapefruity hops in the foreground. Slightly creamy mouthfeel. Looks fizzy in the glass, but nice level of carbonation. Really liked the whole balance and composition of this brew, which is saying a lot, since Im not a big IPA fan.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
hoplover (166) - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA - JUN 15, 2008
This IPA is definenlty the most interesting IPA Ive had. Everything id typical of an IPA except the flavor. To use that many hops in on ebatch of beer and still make it taste good is a gift. A gift from the Lord Himself I believe. This is a well rounded IPA in every sence. This was my first IPA that spun my head around when I first tried it cause I wasnt used to all those hops yet. Then when I was, and tried a lot of different IPAs I came back to this one and was very impressed. Quite intreging indeed... hmmmm. I like it alot.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
BeerBaron617 (358) - Royal Oak, Michigan, USA - JUN 14, 2008
This beer was insane. A hop explosion, as well as lingering after taste that was damn near as good as taking a sip. I dont even think I rated my inamorato, Two Hearted a 9 in the flavor section, but this is I think tied up with my home state hero. Had it on tap at the Box bar in plymouth michigan.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
NJJereme (386) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 13, 2008
Pours a orange-copper color with light white head and minimal lacing. Piney aroma is very prevalent upon pour, after it settles a bit, a grapefuit flavor emerges. Not as hoppy as expected but still nice, touched by a hint of malt. Very light on the palate and light to medium bodied. Pretty good brew.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
fredandboboflo (1570) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 11, 2008
Bottle. Aroma of piney and floral hops, some citrus. Flavor an interesting concoction of all the luscious hop notes and some nicely rich caramel malt. Rich toffee notes really do wonders to accent all that pine. Maybe not as powerful as other IPAs, but an interesting take that definitely floated my boat.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
LilBeerDoctor (3857) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - JUN 11, 2008
Bottle. Pours a clear orange/amber with a huge, creamy white head. Aroma and flavor of piney, bitter hops with some citrus, salt. Good, chill, and refreshing. This really hits the spot after 6 or so glasses of super sour lambics on a 90 degree day sitting outside in the heat. I would try it again in other conditions, of course.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
mgoy (344) - New York, New York, USA - JUN 11, 2008
Lagunitas India Pale Ale is a deep amber color with a perfectly formed orange head. The aroma is soft and mossy. The taste is very clean with a great bitter hop base and quick finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
Rune (12002) - Troms, NORWAY - JUN 10, 2008
Bottle at Zum Biergarten, Copenhagen. Thin, white bubbly head over a brown-orange body. Malt-fruity aroma. Bitter orange tones in flavour with a bitter malty ending. Moderate palate. Good drinkability, but a bit one dimensional for an IPA (30.05.2008).

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
NMC01 (70) - DENMARK - JUN 8, 2008
Nice IPA with a lovely malt profile. The hoppy ending is less coating and crispy that I expected for an american IPA. Rather big flaked sediment blurred this and made the appearance less nice though. Refreshing IPA with a decent - or should I say "adequate" - alcohol burden.