RATINGS: 2675   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.57/5   EST. CALORIES: 186   ABV: 6.2%
This is our unique version of an ancient style. A style as old as the ocean trade routes of the last centuries Great Ships. Not as old as the equator they had to cross twice enroute, nor as old as the 10,000 or so miles of Di-Hydrogen Oxide and Sodium upon which they sailed, but older than the Circulithium-4 Lentloid that binds the Lupulin Quartnate onto your taste buds. Weird. Think about it. Now stop. OK, go again, now stop. Think again, and stop. But we digress. Made with 43 different hops and 65 various malts, this redolent ale will likely float your boat, whatever planet you’re on.

bluepeter (1) - - MAY 27, 2013 does not count
Amazing to learn about the 43 hops and 65 malts, really?!? True or not, the best beer I’ve ever had!

pubefart (2) - - JUL 2, 2015 does not count
The GOLD STANDARD IPA, HANDS DOWN!........................................ is no question.............there is no doubt............fade out to black.................

Azrael996 (7) - MINNEOLA, Florida, USA - JUN 27, 2013 does not count
Very tasty IPA , orange peel notes also some caramel coming through, citrus basement aromas . A super IPA A++.

blindverse (3) - Erbil, IRAQ - MAR 9, 2017 does not count
This was the first IPA I ever tried. I tended to shy away from them, because I was told IPAs would destroy my palate for other beers. It kinda did, but with beers like this, I’m really not complaining.

Shadallion (534) - Sacramento, California, USA - AUG 30, 2002
Perfect hoppy/citrusy aroma, flavors are juicy and extravagant, with hop oil throughout. Eye-wateringly bitter all the way through, but a terrific malt backbone evens her out and makes for a superbly balanced beer. Its unfiltered, which seems to add to its flavor. A bit drying on the palate. Sensational!

RickReallyBrew (99) - Franktown, Colorado, USA - AUG 12, 2015
This is a great, well balanced IPA that is crisp and refreshing. Not overly malty or overly hoppy, as some might complain about with certain IPAs. I am not averse to imperial IPAs or IPAs that are stronger or happier than this one. I’m just saying that I enjoy it as much as my benchmark favorites, which often run quite strong, malty and hoppy. I really like this beer. Perhaps I am not off the charts to the far right of the scale in my preferences anymore. This brew deserves to be very popular, as it is served everywhere these days. It is well crafted and satisfies even a hard nosed, hop-head, high gravity beer snob like me.

rafaeldiasef (2) - rio de janeiro, BRAZIL - MAR 4, 2016 does not count
Fez pouca espuma, que logo dispersou. Bem aromatica. Coloração dourada levemente turva. Amarga, mas não muito, gosto citrico e floral. Resumindo, top! Deliciosa!

BillAhlman (2) - Grapevine, Texas, USA - JUL 23, 2003 does not count
I love this hoppy IPA. Their Pale Ale is also nice, not as hoppy...I serve the IPA to the real hopheads and to the unititated, I serve the Pale Ale

dwyerpg (6187) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUN 24, 2005
Smell is faint for an IPA, but the body is beautiful. The head just blends ianto the flavor, which is mildly hoppy as far as IPAs go. Truly, though, this beer is best described as delicious. A must try, especially since this is the type of IPA that can be enjoyed numerous times in one sitting. Thanks parents!