overall
RATINGS: 1106   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.67/5   SEASONAL: Special   IBU: 64   EST. CALORIES: 235   ABV: 7.83%
WTF Ale. A malty, robust, jobless Recovery Ale! We’re not quite in the Red, or in the Black... Does that mean we’re in the Brown?

A big Ol’ Imperial Brown Ale to help you with your slipperly slide on into springtime. Rich, smooth, dangerous & chocolatey.

Alc. 7.83%
O.G. 1.072
64.20 I.B.U

Bill Becker (1321) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - OCT 6, 2017
Bottled 199th day of 2017. Pours brown, great head of foam and lacing. Roasted Brown Ale nose with a citrus bitterness and booze. The underlying Brown Ale, I like. The intense bitterness and intrusive alcohol, I don't. No problems or complaints aboot the mouthfeel. Not for me. Not this fresh at least.

bdleedahl (594) - , Saskatchewan, CANADA - OCT 3, 2017
Quite bitter, only medium body. I think this beer is a barley wine effectively. Overrated on ratebeer.bottle on Berkeley ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Bosco (350) - Boca Raton, Florida, USA - SEP 30, 2017
UPDATED: SEP 30, 2017 Deep ruby red brown, decent but short lived head and drippy lacing. Black cherry, strong bitterness for brown ale. Dry finish with a lingering taste. $4.49 22oz bottle at Binny's, River Forest, IL

ChrisOfstad (133) - Hamar, NORWAY - SEP 15, 2017
UPDATED: SEP 15, 2017 0,7 litre Bottle ordered from Systembolaget, Charlottenberg, at home. Brown with little offwhite head. Quite Good, Hoppy aftertaste.