overall
RATINGS: 309   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.73/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Just in time for the summer,this American wheat lager style beer with subtle suggestion of real,fresh strawberries,is the perfect pint of true refreshment. Light and crisp, our Strawberry Wheat is a "must try" for fruit and beer lovers alike.

Braudog (6717) - Yorktown, Virginia, USA - JAN 1, 2004
This is their most widely available beer on tap, but not their best. It's hazy light orange and lightly sedimented with a creamy head. The flavor is reminiscent of creamsicles with a light bitter finish. Different.

igneous1 (1535) - Davenport, Iowa, USA - DEC 28, 2003
clear copper, very slight white head. light strawberry aroma. mild strawberry flavor with some grain...actually not that bad for a fruit beer.

tidiaguy (168) - Hawley, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 1, 2003
Light amber blonde color with a nice foamy white head. Mild strawberry aroma, nothing else destinctive. Crisp clean taste with no initial flavor but a good strawberry bitterness on the swallow. Palate was light and refreshing. An O.K. brew

obxdude10 (2324) - Pottstown, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 24, 2003
Not really into fruity beers like this, but I was very impressed, nice berry nose, lots of strawberries in the flavors, but not too much, wasn't as overpowering as a lot of fruit wheat beers can be, nicely balanced, the bananas & cloves showed through just enough, nice fruity wheat

BigSkyman007 (202) - USA - NOV 11, 2003
Very interesting brew...reddish/golden color...nice strawberry aroma...has hints of a strawberries and cream flavor going down. Not overly carbonated. A very good wheat beer, although I still prefer Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat a slight bit over this.

ARMed (625) - Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 24, 2003
A nice tasting beer, but a terrible appearance. very little head and no carbonation. Relatively flat and no body. Subtle strawberry flavor with a poor aroma.

beerguy717 (20) - , Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 3, 2003
Nice strawberry aroma and balance without the overpowering sweet/fruity taste...GENIUS! Not my style of beer, but quite refreshing on occasion and my wife loves it.

raymow (1668) - Bensalem, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 25, 2003
I really enjoyed this brew. It has a nice strawberry aroma and flavor - neither of which are overpowering. Reminds me of Pete's Strawberry brew. I wouldn't want to drink either of them all night long, but 1 or 2 every now and then would be fine by me.

McWhite (108) - Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 18, 2003
Definitely smelled of strawberries, but such a strong smell must be from an additive. Light yellow color with a decent head. Strawberry flavor wasn't as strong as the aroma suggests. I haven't tried many fruit beers, but this one was probably average of the ones I've tried.

jeffc666 (1984) - Fairfax, Virginia, USA - AUG 1, 2003
Slight strawberry aroma, expected more. Light golden in color. Quickly vanishing head. Cloying strawberry extract taste. overwhelms any other flavors. I did not like it but I have met very few fruit beers that I do like.