overall
RATINGS: 841   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Brewed in Jacksonville for Margaritaville Brewing Co.
Refreshing, drinkable island lager. Found in 4.7% and 4.0% variants.

landsharklager.com

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
BeerGestapo (754) - Mt.Joy, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 4, 2008
UPDATED: JUN 28, 2008 (USA) Golden Yellow color with a Sm-White.....AHHH who cares This is SCHEISSE. Dont buy this Imitation crap, There should be a LAW against this

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
heemer77 (5344) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - MAR 4, 2008
Bottle. Pale yellow body with a white head. The aroma is grainy with fresh ground field corn and some grass. There is also some cake donut character. The taste has some sweet corn and grassy notes. Very sweet. The body is heavily carbonate and it tingles on the tongue. Not too bad, but way too sweet, even for the style. The finish is like unsalted corn chips.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
haddon90 (1634) - Newport Beach, California, USA - MAR 3, 2008
Pours a clear golden color with a thin white head. Light, grassy aroma. Watered down malty taste. Kind of pale, and not much body to it. Lacking in all phases.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
TheCaptain (613) - Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 3, 2008
Dead last. Empty and expensive. We had 8 people taste this load and I believe all agreed it sucked. Lager!? Yea I dont think so.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
mgoy (344) - New York, New York, USA - MAR 2, 2008
Anheuser-Busch teamed up with Margaritaville Brewing Company to try and answer Miller Chill. While teaming up with Jimmy Buffet was a good idea, the end product is not good at all.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 1/20
moseslikesbeer (183) - conestoga, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 2, 2008
who wants some corn? I wanted to grab a stick of butter and grab some salt while drinking this shite. Had this at a tasting last night with the Devonshire dudes and this finished dead last. I could write a mile long list about how wrong this beer is but Im just not going to give it the time. will never drink this again.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
afireinside96 (923) - Mountville, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 2, 2008
Id like to find the marketing executive who pitched this shit and punch him in the face. Lets see "Why dont we make some half assed macro swill, slap a few references to a shitty but for some reason beloved singer on it, and charge micro prices for it." Smells and tastes eerily similar to Bud. If I wanted to taste crap like this I would just buy a sixer of Bud for $5 instead of $10 for this.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
ShamRock (20) - Rochester, New York, USA - MAR 1, 2008
I really liked this beer. I could envision myself on a beach somewhere. It is kinda like a Corona. It looks a little too much like piss but it taste really good. Its a refreshing beer. I could swear I tasted a little lemon in it. Jimmy Buffet beer.... yeah.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Odyn (266) - New York, USA - FEB 29, 2008
UPDATED: SEP 25, 2014 I loved this beer!! It was just what I like in these styles, which is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. I was drinking this, and visions of hammocks with warm gulf breezes set to a Jimmy Buffett soundtrack were rattling around my brain. It was pure relaxation!! Still like this, but others in the style have gotten better (or I like as much) since I wrote this. Appreciate LandShark for what it is. Fins Up!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
sneagrams3 (2337) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - FEB 29, 2008
Tasted 2/18/08. Clear 12oz bottle. Filtered and fizzy yellow. Mild white head. Corny and grainy. Thin mouthfeel. Light bodied and bland. Slight effervescence. Sugar water soaked corn. Blah...