overall
RATINGS: 846   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Brewed in Jacksonville for Margaritaville Brewing Co.
Refreshing, drinkable island lager. Found in 4.7% and 4.0% variants.

landsharklager.com

0.9
moseslikesbeer (183) - conestoga, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 2, 2008
who wants some corn? I wanted to grab a stick of butter and grab some salt while drinking this shite. Had this at a tasting last night with the Devonshire dudes and this finished dead last. I could write a mile long list about how wrong this beer is but I’m just not going to give it the time. will never drink this again.

0.8
afireinside96 (923) - Mountville, Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 2, 2008
I’d like to find the marketing executive who pitched this shit and punch him in the face. Lets see "Why don’t we make some half assed macro swill, slap a few references to a shitty but for some reason beloved singer on it, and charge micro prices for it." Smells and tastes eerily similar to Bud. If I wanted to taste crap like this I would just buy a sixer of Bud for $5 instead of $10 for this.

ShamRock (20) - Rochester, New York, USA - MAR 1, 2008
I really liked this beer. I could envision myself on a beach somewhere. It is kinda like a Corona. It looks a little too much like piss but it taste really good. Its a refreshing beer. I could swear I tasted a little lemon in it. Jimmy Buffet beer.... yeah.

Odyn (266) - New York, USA - FEB 29, 2008
UPDATED: SEP 25, 2014 I loved this beer!! It was just what I like in these styles, which is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. I was drinking this, and visions of hammocks with warm gulf breezes set to a Jimmy Buffett soundtrack were rattling around my brain. It was pure relaxation!! Still like this, but others in the style have gotten better (or I like as much) since I wrote this. Appreciate LandShark for what it is. Fins Up!

sneagrams3 (2337) - St. Louis, Missouri, USA - FEB 29, 2008
Tasted 2/18/08. Clear 12oz bottle. Filtered and fizzy yellow. Mild white head. Corny and grainy. Thin mouthfeel. Light bodied and bland. Slight effervescence. Sugar water soaked corn. Blah...

SuIIy (1983) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - FEB 26, 2008
Bottle at Ed’s Bar in Charlotte. Clear bottle reveals a dark yellow color with some light carbonation bubbles and a thin white head. Nose is grainy and corny. Carb bubbles on your palate tingle slightly. Taste is almost fruity but mostly just grainy and watery with some cardboard notes.

BeerZack (288) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - FEB 25, 2008
Pale yellow straw color with a bright white fizzy head that fades quick but does lace the glass. Smells ominous... sweet and grainy (in the bad way) like corn or rice adjuncts. Strong carbonic and metallic notes. Tastes like you would imagine a macro lager to taste like- not overly offensive, yet no reason to keep drinking it- especially because of the foreboding adjunct impression. Heavy carbonation stings tongue. Bleah.

0.8
jb (3211) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 24, 2008
Wow this stuff is pretty darn bland and uninspiring! Appearance very pale and flat looking. Corn aroma, slight malty taste. Very boring.

auderale (605) - Minot, North Dakota, USA - FEB 23, 2008
Bottle: Pale yellow colored pour with medium sized white head. Grassy, sweet malty aroma with a watered down malty, corn flavor. Not much too this, but can be enjoyed with some wings I guess. I’d drink it over some other stuff.

1.1
wizzler (25) - Manitowoc, Wisconsin, USA - FEB 21, 2008
yuck, give me a budweiser or better yet a northwoods lager. This is getting pushed hard and i don’t understand why. no real flavor. weird bitterness to it.