overall
RATINGS: 843   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Brewed in Jacksonville for Margaritaville Brewing Co.
Refreshing, drinkable island lager. Found in 4.7% and 4.0% variants.

landsharklager.com

dmalave7's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
dmalave7 (23) - New York, USA - FEB 27, 2012
This is an interesting beer because is not bad nor good, in between. I prefer then corona, etc. but is not a beer one can just drink on a monthly basis. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
harmonious47 (1) - - APR 28, 2017 does not count
I am really surprised by some of the comments I read. Either I dont know good beer, or I would be good with nice bottle of swill! In my life I have been blessed to have travelled around the world a number of times, spending a couple of years in Germany. I think I have been exposed to some really good and some not so good beers. Although I wouldnt comare Landshark to a german brew, I would say that it is one of the most refreshing beers Ive had. I was introduced to Landshark by a friend while approaching the 8th hole here in sunny south Florida. And I pard that hole! So I am a believer. Thanks to Publix for the sale!!!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
coachdean (1) - Archer, Alabama, USA - APR 26, 2017 does not count
I was not sold on this beer and I am still not sure. We like Corona, however in a blind taste test of 12 people ( chilled in bottle with lime) the score was 2 same, 3 for Corona and 7 for Landshark. You figure. Try the same test and let me know your results.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
CountryBoy (2) - Ranburne, Alabama, USA - APR 15, 2017 does not count
A very mild, smooth beer perfect to pair with seafood dinner and sunny days at the beach. Superior but similar to Carona. A hay straw yellow beer with a short lived white head, best enjoyed straight from the bottle. Mildy grassy aroma and finish. Watery with mild hopps flavor for someone who wants a truly light beer. carbonation only seems to feature because the taste is so mild.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
thischucks (2) - - APR 12, 2017 does not count
This beer is one of the worse beers Ive ever had. No wonder it was buy 1 get 1 free at publix this week. Ill never buy this again.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Strangebrewer (1272) - Chatham, Ontario, CANADA - APR 11, 2017
can. Poured pale straw coloured with a fizzy white head. Sweet grainy aroma. Very light body, crisp carbonation, watery mouthfeel. Bready malt flavour, light and sweet, bland but refreshing

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
Westy1130 (46) - New York, USA - APR 8, 2017
On tap at landshark bar & grill Atlantic City. Clear straw color with a head that fades away in seconds. Slight skunky aroma (not quite as bad as Corona). Taste of grass, corn and rice. Very crisp on the palate.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
MBlessing (1186) - Wrttemberg, GERMANY - APR 7, 2017
Helles gelb, schaum ok, Geruch leicht malzig s etwas Getreide, im Geschmack recht wssrig etwas malzig etwas honig getreidig wenig herb

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
RONCOD (245) - Uledi, Pennsylvania, USA - APR 7, 2017
Poured a clear yellow with a thin white head. A lot of carbonation. Tasted a little like a weak Corona. It was OK.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
cmacklin (1072) - Lethbridge, Alberta, CANADA - MAR 10, 2017
473ml can. (4.6% ABV) Pours a clear gold with a thin, fizzy, fully dissipating, white head. Weak aroma of pale malt and corn. Sweet flavour of corn and bready malt with a mild bitter grass finish. Light body with a watery texture and average carbonation.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
gotlandshark (1) - Dallas, Texas, USA - JAN 27, 2017 does not count
I describe Landshark as similar to Corona, but it doesnt smell like a skunk and you dont need a lime. Its the one beer I always enjoy!