overall
RATINGS: 785   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Brewed in Jacksonville for Margaritaville Brewing Co.
Refreshing, drinkable island lager. Found in 4.7% and 4.0% variants.

landsharklager.com

dmalave7's rating

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
dmalave7 (23) - New York, USA - FEB 27, 2012
This is an interesting beer because is not bad nor good, in between. I prefer then corona, etc. but is not a beer one can just drink on a monthly basis. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Pithikos (13) - Utah, USA - AUG 7, 2017
Brewed in Jacksonville for Margaritaville Brewing Co.Refreshing, drinkable island lager. Found in 4.7% and 4.0% variants. landsharklager.com ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

bulldogops (2701) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUL 30, 2017
Rating #2525 - 2017.07.30 - 473mL Can. Pours a clear, golden yellow with a bubbly white head that dissipates like pop fizz. Aroma is light grass, biscuit. Taste is similar Mouthfeel is light, moderate to high carbonation. Finishes a little sweet, very little bitterness.

AleRider78 (1333) - Winchester, Ontario, CANADA - JUL 1, 2017
Tallboy from LCBO. Pours an insane amount of foamy bubbly white head and dissipates fairly quickly. Has a pale straw coloured appearance. Decent lacing. Average retention. Moderate carbonation. Aromas are grainy, malty and hints of grass. Flavours are pretty much the same, nothing much else standing out. Very grainy and sweet malts. Dry finish. Pretty meh.

1.2
Bacchus66 (508) - South Carolina, USA - JUN 28, 2017
12oz bottle. Clear bright yellow, very thin white head. Not much to say about this, skunky cereal and grain nose, straw flavors, sweet, rather unpleasant finish.

dguynn6128 (2) - - JUN 10, 2017 does not count
Sitting on the beach drinking a Landshark with a lime, life doesn't get much better. I'm so glad you can get it pretty much anywhere now. Try it with a shot of Patron in it, delish. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Ronritter (771) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - JUN 2, 2017
ended up at a pizza place this was the only beer i hadnt tried uuuuuuuuuugh

rhodge50 (1) - - JUN 1, 2017 does not count
Ok, I drink beer for taste but also to quench my thirst. I think the beer fits the bill overall but nothing special. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

MeadSensei74 (1) - - MAY 20, 2017 does not count
I like Landshark, it’s better than those Mexico beers. Good brew for Floridians, after lawn work or a day in sunshine. I also like Rolling Rock, another good cheap beer. Friday night, it’s Stella or Narragansett.

harmonious47 (1) - - APR 28, 2017 does not count
I am really surprised by some of the comments I read. Either I don’t know good beer, or I would be good with nice bottle of swill! In my life I have been blessed to have travelled around the world a number of times, spending a couple of years in Germany. I think I have been exposed to some really good and some not so good beers. Although I wouldn’t comare Landshark to a german brew, I would say that it is one of the most refreshing beers I’ve had. I was introduced to Landshark by a friend while approaching the 8th hole here in sunny south Florida. And I par’d that hole! So I am a believer. Thanks to Publix for the sale!!!

coachdean (1) - Archer, Alabama, USA - APR 26, 2017 does not count
I was not sold on this beer and I am still not sure. We like Corona, however in a blind taste test of 12 people ( chilled in bottle with lime) the score was 2 same, 3 for Corona and 7 for Landshark. You figure. Try the same test and let me know your results.