overall
RATINGS: 846   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.85/5   EST. CALORIES: 141   ABV: 4.7%
Brewed in Jacksonville for Margaritaville Brewing Co.
Refreshing, drinkable island lager. Found in 4.7% and 4.0% variants.

landsharklager.com

njnut's rating

0.6
njnut (486) - Toms River, New Jersey, USA - JUN 23, 2014
Given to me at a beach condo. From the clear bottle a very pale yellow. Aroma was very light, maybe a lemon aroma but hard to pick out. Taste is watery corn. Mouthfeel is watery body is light. I am guessing this is a Corona copy with the clear bottle and beach theme and they did a great job copying another corny water beer.

dguynn6128 (2) - - JUN 10, 2017 does not count
Sitting on the beach drinking a Landshark with a lime, life doesn't get much better. I'm so glad you can get it pretty much anywhere now. Try it with a shot of Patron in it, delish. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

Ronritter (659) - Blaine, Minnesota, USA - JUN 2, 2017
ended up at a pizza place this was the only beer i hadnt tried uuuuuuuuuugh

rhodge50 (1) - - JUN 1, 2017 does not count
Ok, I drink beer for taste but also to quench my thirst. I think the beer fits the bill overall but nothing special. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

MeadSensei74 (1) - - MAY 20, 2017 does not count
I like Landshark, itís better than those Mexico beers. Good brew for Floridians, after lawn work or a day in sunshine. I also like Rolling Rock, another good cheap beer. Friday night, itís Stella or Narragansett.

harmonious47 (1) - - APR 28, 2017 does not count
I am really surprised by some of the comments I read. Either I donít know good beer, or I would be good with nice bottle of swill! In my life I have been blessed to have travelled around the world a number of times, spending a couple of years in Germany. I think I have been exposed to some really good and some not so good beers. Although I wouldnít comare Landshark to a german brew, I would say that it is one of the most refreshing beers Iíve had. I was introduced to Landshark by a friend while approaching the 8th hole here in sunny south Florida. And I paríd that hole! So I am a believer. Thanks to Publix for the sale!!!

coachdean (1) - Archer, Alabama, USA - APR 26, 2017 does not count
I was not sold on this beer and I am still not sure. We like Corona, however in a blind taste test of 12 people ( chilled in bottle with lime) the score was 2 same, 3 for Corona and 7 for Landshark. You figure. Try the same test and let me know your results.

CountryBoy (2) - Ranburne, Alabama, USA - APR 15, 2017 does not count
A very mild, smooth beer perfect to pair with seafood dinner and sunny days at the beach. Superior but similar to Carona. A hay straw yellow beer with a short lived white head, best enjoyed straight from the bottle. Mildy grassy aroma and finish. Watery with mild hopps flavor for someone who wants a truly light beer. carbonation only seems to feature because the taste is so mild.

0.6
thischucks (2) - - APR 12, 2017 does not count
This beer is one of the worse beers Iíve ever had. No wonder it was buy 1 get 1 free at publix this week. Iíll never buy this again.

Strangebrewer (1297) - Chatham, Ontario, CANADA - APR 11, 2017
can. Poured pale straw coloured with a fizzy white head. Sweet grainy aroma. Very light body, crisp carbonation, watery mouthfeel. Bready malt flavour, light and sweet, bland but refreshing

1.4
Westy1130 (87) - New York, USA - APR 8, 2017
On tap at landshark bar & grill Atlantic City. Clear straw color with a head that fades away in seconds. Slight skunky aroma (not quite as bad as Corona). Taste of grass, corn and rice. Very crisp on the palate.