overall
RATINGS: 12   MEAN: 2.13/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.21/5   ABV: -

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
petesbeergut (1) - USA - JUL 9, 2006 does not count
I liked even though most here bashed it...I would down a sixer of right now if it was in front of me!!!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
SDalkoholic (2371) - Linda Vista, California, USA - AUG 8, 2004
This is a okay beer in my book. The label doesnt say anything about it being a light beer like someone had stated but it does say brewed in America, and thats why i picked it up. Its a pretty decent lager that has me telling myself to pick it up if its ever 5 dollars a 6 or chepaer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
BillKismet (3975) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUL 4, 2003
ALthough this is advertised as a "light beer" it is certainly of a far better class than Am. Lights. Golden/bronze colored with a faded half head this beer was dank smelling initially, but rolls of heavy honeyness soon surfaced--much similar to a recent mead experience. The flavor was rather unextraordinary honey water and too light. This is a fair lager with honey the definining characteristic.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
21iceman40 (1735) - Grafton, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 17, 2003
I keep seeing this crap everywhere. How much bad beer do they make in cold spring mn? Well it smells like honey butter. It tastes kinda like sweet honey butter too that and alot of water. certainly not good but much better than most of the shit they make at gluek.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Enniskillen (2046) - Salinas, California, USA - DEC 30, 2004
Not really a head forms, just a small amount of scattered white foam on the top that looks like Greenland. Body is an light amber. Aroma is honey, and there is almond that smell veeeeery fake and extract like. Taste is fake.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Dextolen (151) - Michigan, USA - JUN 27, 2005
Im diabetic and I should be drinking light beer but dont, take my feet but dont take my craft beer. I always try something I havent had before, so I gave LC HA a try. The aroma was pretty nice, sweet, an apple cider smell. I took a swig immediately and lind of liked it. Very cider like. Lemon/apple/almond flavors. Things went down from there. Once my thirst had been quenched from the first drink, all I was left with was a bland, extremely flat, near watery tasting cider like drink. I couldnt even classify this as a lawnmower beer because of the flatness.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
SledgeJr (3577) - Omaha, Nebraska, USA - OCT 23, 2005
In the bottle from a cheapo sixer ($4.99). While this says "light beer," Im not so sure that it has any different formulary than any other Lawson Creek beer. Dark golden/pale amber color with virtually no head retention. Faint aroma of honey and an unusual odor that I cant discern- certainly not almonds. Remarkably, this beer does not suck, if you consider that it is a light beer. Im just skeptical that Gluek is pulling something over us here.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
harlequinn (2744) - Tacoma, Washington, USA - MAY 11, 2004
I have to agree with the previous rating. This really does taste like a light beer with honey and butter. Watery and syrupy sweet malts predominate. I would never drink another bottle of this again.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
mjg74 (3065) - La Mesa, California, USA - AUG 21, 2004
Pours a golden color. Has a really strong scent of some sort of artificial sweetness. Has a really strange taste, something between a bad cider and crunch and munch. It is different I will give it that, and its drinkable. Not really a quality effort but Ill drink the sixer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
drinkbeer (283) - Redondo Beach, California, USA - AUG 4, 2004
Smells winey. Interesting twizzler taste, however, keeps me slightly amused.